Multi League or non League for Faceit without AC?

Non client ac works with non-league. Non-league supports all server sided anticheats and league support no more than non league atm but will get CEVO and ESL support.

Reactions: Abe
Buy non-league, its safe for Faceit match without AC..

use aimbot fov 1.5, 1920 resolution+setting and good smooth setting,
just use aimbot. i recommend u to not use other features..
You'll not being forced to use AC faster, from my experience with 50 matches without AC on faceit.

Also im telling you, LC aimbot is most legit aimbot you will ever see..
and i think even faceit staff self cant say that u're cheating while u're using LC..

Thanks for all the answers guys!! Im going for the non-League then! =D

Last edited:

You'll not being forced to use AC faster, from my experience with 50 matches without AC on faceit.

and i think even faceit staff self cant say that u're cheating while u're using LC..

Actually it isn't completely true. I am using only aimbot (no ESP, no trigger, no autoshoot etc.) with fov 1.0 on all guns and on all my accounts I was forced to use AC after max. 5 games.
Report system on Faceit is most retarded thing I've ever seen in my whole "CS life"...

Actually it isn't completely true. I am using only aimbot (no ESP, no trigger, no autoshoot etc.) with fov 1.0 on all guns and on all my accounts I was forced to use AC after max. 5 games.
Report system on Faceit is most retarded thing I've ever seen in my whole "CS life"...

I hope that dosn't happen to me aswell... Kinda waste of money to buy LC for only 5matches xP But tbh Im buying it so I can get the BETA acess after 2months of subscription since thats a requirement for the BETA :/
--- Double-post Merged (Please used the edit button) ---
You don't need the league version for off client play.

Sent from my HTC 10 On Sprint using Tapatalk

I really want the BETA acess but I saw that its required to be subscribed for 2months and I havnt been that since I took a pause from cs&lc.. But Im planning to buy lc again, do I need the non league or multi to met the requirements for the BETA? Or it dosnt matter?

Reactions: Artemi
I really want the BETA acess but I saw that its required to be subscribed for 2months and I havnt been that since I took a pause from cs&lc.. But Im planning to buy lc again, do I need the non league or multi to met the requirements for the BETA? Or it dosnt matter?
Here are all the requirements you need
proxy.php?image=http%3A%2F%2Fi.imgur.com%2F4iBRpwL.png

You don't need the league version for off client play.

Sent from my HTC 10 On Sprint using Tapatalk

I really want the BETA acess but I saw that its required to be subscribed for 2months and I havnt been that since I took a pause from cs&lc.. But Im planning to buy lc again, do I need the non league or multi to met the requirements to the BETA? Or it di
Here are all the requirements you need
proxy.php?image=http%3A%2F%2Fi.imgur.com%2F4iBRpwL.png

But does thoose months have to be the multi league subscription or do I just need the MULTI version last month applying to the BETA, since im planning to buy the non-league the first 1-2months

I really want the BETA acess but I saw that its required to be subscribed for 2months and I havnt been that since I took a pause from cs&lc.. But Im planning to buy lc again, do I need the non league or multi to met the requirements to the BETA? Or it di

But does thoose months have to be the multi league subscription or do I just need the MULTI version last month applying to the BETA, since im planning to buy the non-league the first 1-2months
You can have Non league for the first 2 months but when you want to apply you need to have an ACTIVE League Multi subscription.

I really want the BETA acess but I saw that its required to be subscribed for 2months

"-Trusted Leaguecheats subscriber (at least 5 month of usage our software) "
2 months is required to be able to get PRO league once 3.0 is released. Beta is 5 months and only has paid slots open

Available Regular slots now 40/40

Available Premium slots now 23/30

Even if it is greater than 1.5, it will still look legit, but with caution of course. That’s how great LC is.