This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

MM with Dynamic FOV

I don't know what happened in dynamic FOV haha

Dynamic fov- Aims with the recoil spot instead of the crosshair. Good for doing mass spraydowns because you don't have to re-adjust your aim.

Info creds from @Apache

has all the new shit been added?
Do we know need to download new login updater
Not out yet, testing has been fine and no issues. Jimster is trying to get confirmation from us all before releasing.

Not out yet, testing has been fine and no issues. Jimster is trying to get confirmation from us all before releasing.

For your dynamic fov spraydown, it looked a bit jerky to me, is it from the recording tickrate, or was the smoothness low?

For your dynamic fov spraydown, it looked a bit jerky to me, is it from the recording tickrate, or was the smoothness low?

I know what dynamic fov is. thank you for it also. at least everyone will see, but that's what I meant also. Maybe the recording was off.

It's down to the demo and the fact I forgot I had the raw input bypass enabled without actually using raw input or the sendcmd

My rifle settings are simply just
Code:
rifle_aimbot=1
rifle_aimkey=5
rifle_fov=2.00
rifle_rcsfov=95
rifle_aimright=0.00
rifle_aimheight=0.00
rifle_smoothaim=12.00
rifle_supersmooth=8
rifle_multibone=1
rifle_bone=7
rifle_bone1=5
rifle_recoil=1.00
rifle_recoilx=1.00
rifle_nohop=0
rifle_closefov=3.00
rifle_closefovdist=5

I had the raw input bypass enabled without actually using raw input or the sendcmd

So if you have rawinput bypass enabled, and still not choose to use rawinput_1, does it affect the aimbot?

So if you have rawinput bypass enabled, and still not choose to use rawinput_1, does it affect the aimbot?
It makes it lock more as it's acting like quarter smoothing.

It makes it lock more as it's acting like quarter smoothing.
Which factor takes more of a priority:
Smooth or sendcmd?

Last edited:
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…