MM with Dynamic FOV

I don't know what happened in dynamic FOV haha

Dynamic fov- Aims with the recoil spot instead of the crosshair. Good for doing mass spraydowns because you don't have to re-adjust your aim.

Info creds from @Apache

Not out yet, testing has been fine and no issues. Jimster is trying to get confirmation from us all before releasing.

For your dynamic fov spraydown, it looked a bit jerky to me, is it from the recording tickrate, or was the smoothness low?

For your dynamic fov spraydown, it looked a bit jerky to me, is it from the recording tickrate, or was the smoothness low?

I know what dynamic fov is. thank you for it also. at least everyone will see, but that's what I meant also. Maybe the recording was off.

It's down to the demo and the fact I forgot I had the raw input bypass enabled without actually using raw input or the sendcmd :(

My rifle settings are simply just
Code:
rifle_aimbot=1
rifle_aimkey=5
rifle_fov=2.00
rifle_rcsfov=95
rifle_aimright=0.00
rifle_aimheight=0.00
rifle_smoothaim=12.00
rifle_supersmooth=8
rifle_multibone=1
rifle_bone=7
rifle_bone1=5
rifle_recoil=1.00
rifle_recoilx=1.00
rifle_nohop=0
rifle_closefov=3.00
rifle_closefovdist=5

I had the raw input bypass enabled without actually using raw input or the sendcmd

So if you have rawinput bypass enabled, and still not choose to use rawinput_1, does it affect the aimbot?