League Cheats vs LeagueMode

hacker07

Jul 24, 2016
EDIT: LOL LeagueMode detected again.

Hi,

Looking into this cheat for long term but was wondering what the difference is with your guys cheats vs leaguemode cheats (leaguemode.com). Also when was the last detection and was that a VAC detection or some other client detection?

Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
Leaguemode has a history of VAC detections, the last VACban was back during LeagueCheats 1.0, currently LC is on 2.5 (last vac was 1.5+ years ago)

Hi,

Looking into this cheat for long term but was wondering what the difference is with your guys cheats vs leaguemode cheats (leaguemode.com). Also when was the last detection and was that a VAC detection or some other client detection?

Thanks

Leaguemode aimbot not working on faceit. After connecting to the server aimbot shuts down.

Hi,

Looking into this cheat for long term but was wondering what the difference is with your guys cheats vs leaguemode cheats (https://leaguemode.com). Also when was the last detection and was that a VAC detection or some other client detection?

Thanks
LeagueCheats will buy you the Faceit Reward Minivan, LeagueMode will give you a Ban. Kappa, Honestly though, LC's aimbot is superior in many ways due to it being 2D and being feature abundant, You can use it on any League including Faceit. It does not utilize a pSilent yet in demos it looks like a professional player is holding the mouse for you and aiming, You can simply check out some LeagueCheats videos and see what I mean.

They launched the bypass for the faceit client to the public and they put the xstrike at 40 dollars, I am seeing how long it will be undetectable, they do not have much reputation and when I look at their site it seems scam. ;)

They launched the bypass for the faceit client to the public and they put the xstrike at 40 dollars, I am seeing how long it will be undetectable, they do not have much reputation and when I look at their site it seems scam. ;)
It's a driver cheat so I don't hold much for it.

@hacker07
I highly recommend everybody to just continue using LC
Leaguemode terrible shitty cheat
took over a full 24 hours with their shitty build system aha
( woke up) ooh it still didn't make me a build lmao

All issues aside from the actual cheat
their retarded skid staff duo thought they could ban me for roasting their shit cheat
and attempted to keep the money i paid for their shitty exaggerated trigger-bot and wank paste
(seen better triggerbots on free cheats)
Got my money back particularly fast
and this happened in 2k15/2k16
Would never even think of "paying" for their shit again

@Jimster480 Overall 10/10
If you want quality cheats then you know where to go people .... Nowhere Stay in LC <3

Reactions: forthedamagedcoda
@hacker07
I highly recommend everybody to just continue using LC
Leaguemode terrible shitty cheat
took over a full 24 hours with their shitty build system aha
( woke up) ooh it still didn't make me a build lmao

All issues aside from the actual cheat
their retarded skid staff duo thought they could ban me for roasting their shit cheat
and attempted to keep the money i paid for their shitty exaggerated trigger-bot and wank paste
(seen better triggerbots on free cheats)
Got my money back particularly fast
and this happened in 2k15/2k16
Would never even think of "paying" for their shit again

@Jimster480 Overall 10/10
If you want quality cheats then you know where to go people .... Nowhere Stay in LC <3
Exactly this lol, waited up all night for a build and had to sleep just to wait a bit more for a build to later find out I couldn't even use the fucking cheat because you need a decent PC to run CSGO with the cheat lmao.

All i can say the trust i have for Jimster is so big. He take the security as prio one, also have the respect and answer us guys private, if we not going with totaly retarded questions or spam about updates. LC got great staff and a really legit cheat. I Would and will pick LC over any cheat site.
So my answer is simple: LeaugeCheats

My friend bought leaguemode and after 1 day he said that was worst investition in hes life xd
Its legit cheat like LC, but they still using shitty drivers :watchout:
Lord Tristan said that hes not giving warranty on faceit ac cuz it can be detected in any moment soooo yeah seems legit to pay 40$ for faceit ban no kappa

My friend bought leaguemode and after 1 day he said that was worst investition in hes life xd

Lord Tristan said that hes not giving warranty on faceit ac cuz it can be detected in any moment soooo yeah seems legit to pay 40$ for faceit ban no kappa
They have terrible cheat configuration and build system i not recommend this shit for nobody :p

The entire cheat has no warranty lmao.

yeah that was fast:D btw im selling cheats with bypass on faceit ac for 40$ per month but i cant give any warranty cuz you can get banned since faceit ac is updating everyday kappppppperinioooo

proxy.php

@ToX VaultBoyVaultBoyVaultBoy

Bassicly, they aimbot suck dick as fuck, really don't saw worse uc paste, it's detected and thats all :v