League Cheats bounty program.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey all once again we always strive to be the best and offer the best, With the recent announcement of the FaceIt anti-cheat anyone who happens to get it before it releases it and submits it to us we will give you three months of any desired cheat for free.

not a bad deal eh? :)

If you got the new client message @ToX

League Cheats Staff.

Last edited by a moderator:

Noname

Silver Elite Master
Reaction score
Swag Level :
yeah nice deal !

Ferre

Japanese Weeaboo
Reaction score
Swag Level :
Hey all once again we always strive to be the best and offer the best, With the recent announcement of the FaceIt anti-cheat anyone who happens to get it before it releases it and submits it to us we will give you three months of any desired cheat for free.

not a bad deal eh? :)

League Cheats Staff.
free 3 month esea? keepo420blazeKappaPrideKappaPrideKappaPride

mitobr

CS 1.6 Player
Reaction score
Swag Level :
I alrealy have lifetime sub Kappa
jk i'm pretty sure i wouldn't be the one who will get this promo but gl :(

Casher

Silver Elite Master
Reaction score
Swag Level :
So are we not able to use faceit currently?

mitobr

CS 1.6 Player
Reaction score
Swag Level :
So are we not able to use faceit currently?

Until you need to download a client side anti-cheat you don't need to care about it.

kNiFE1337

LE
Eligible for Pro League Beta
Reaction score
Swag Level :
So if i buy cheat for 3 months and they faceit will release their client anti cheat i will get cheat for 6 months?

Reaction score
Swag Level :
So if i buy cheat for 3 months and they faceit will release their client anti cheat i will get cheat for 6 months?
lol? You can get a 3 month sub if you'll get an access to a Beta AC Test.

ToX

Retired Staff
Eligible for Pro League Beta
Reaction score
Swag Level :
If you buy right now 3 months sub + you will send their new client, yes you will get 6 months sub.

Regards, ToX

Jxss

Master Guardian II
Reaction score
Swag Level :
So this means we cant use the cheat on FACEIT anymore? :(

I dont get this xD can someone explain me whats going on? :p

Aaron

Also better than Jimster
Administrator
Solutions
Reaction score
Swag Level :
I dont get this xD can someone explain me whats going on? :p
FaceIT are releasing a client for extra anticheat security. Jimster is offering 3 months added to your current subscription / 3 month to your non existent subscription if you can send him the client installation from the beta program so that he can reverse it and make a bypass so when it fully releases he'll support it on day 1.

Jxss

Master Guardian II
Reaction score
Swag Level :
FaceIT are releasing a client for extra anticheat security. Jimster is offering 3 months added to your current subscription / 3 month to your non existent subscription if you can send him the client installation from the beta program so that he can reverse it and make a bypass so when it fully releases he'll support it on day 1.

Oke thank you!
I quess everyone is requesting it.. But is it still safe to use it on FACEIT now? cause it hasn't released yet.

Aaron

Also better than Jimster
Administrator
Solutions
Reaction score
Swag Level :
Oke thank you!
I quess everyone is requesting it.. But is it still safe to use it on FACEIT now? cause it hasn't released yet.
Yep.

mitobr

CS 1.6 Player
Reaction score
Swag Level :
Oke thank you!

As Aaron already confirmed, yes you are safe to play FaceIT until you have to manually download and activate a client side anti-cheat.

Jxss

Master Guardian II
Reaction score
Swag Level :
As Aaron already confirmed, yes you are safe to play FaceIT until you have to manually download and activate a client side anti-cheat.

So after the client is out you wont be able to use it on faceit? unless jimster got a bypass for it?

mitobr

CS 1.6 Player
Reaction score
Swag Level :
So after the client is out you wont be able to use it on faceit? unless jimster got a bypass for it?

No if, when. Jimster will bypass it and that's why he's oferring 3 months sub for anyone who give him the anti-cheat in test phase so he can do it even faster. Don't worry about it. Maybe we gonna need wait a while after AC releases but for now it's all good.

Jxss

Master Guardian II
Reaction score
Swag Level :
No if, when. Jimster will bypass it and that's why he's oferring 3 months sub for anyone who give him the anti-cheat in test phase so he can do it even faster. Don't worry about it. Maybe we gonna need wait a while after AC releases but for now it's all good.
Oke thank you for the info!

$nowii

Global Elite
Reaction score
Swag Level :
but from where can i get the faceit client any idea?

Status
Not open for further replies.