LC2.5 CSGO Showcase

Status
Not open for further replies.
This just finished today by Thing:

See all the new features of the new League Cheats 2.5 release, with FaceIT, VAC, SMAC and other league support.

GamePlay demo available very soon By ToX including clips from LC2.5 during beta stages!

Last edited by a moderator:
"It will probably come with the league proofings." according to this, quite possibly, credits to FaTaN for the information.

are there any updates for the release of the league version?
It will be soon. I'm going to try to get eac done this weekend maybe with dizard and a couple other smaller AC.

Sent from my HTC Perfum on Sprint

Still no minecraft cheat, it's been almost 2 months.
:D

Nah, but GJ man, still waiting for those Sourcemod proofs xD

<3

We will post something in news section soon! Please be patient

release date? seems like it gets always later and later
It's not intended to be that way but things keep coming up which prevent its release

organner soon[emoji769] 64 bit support Kappa
LMAO Nah it wouldn't ever get that bad. I have been working on it this week again, after the admin issue of last week someone else has spent time trying to break into our servers for auth but has failed. Either way it took away my time as I had to develop an additional security measure to ensure that a problem like that wouldn't be an issue going forward.

LMAO Nah it wouldn't ever get that bad. I have been working on it this week again, after the admin issue of last week someone else has spent time trying to break into our servers for auth but has failed. Either way it took away my time as I had to develop an additional security measure to ensure that a problem like that wouldn't be an issue going forward.

i was just kidding man haha, no problem

Status
Not open for further replies.