LC vs Platinum

Its still part of the cheat............. and that shiit was detected 4 fcking times!! in 4 years sooo cmon stop telling me that you won a lottery ticket.....
I'm not dude. Just telling you what really happened. I inject every month in more than 100 accs

It's just like LC in 2015, only a few members got VACed xD

But let's stop this argue, I don't like to discuss with kids.

I'm not dude. Just telling you what really happened. I inject every month in more than 100 accs

Sorry but my mother learned me to not trust ppl in internet and womans saying cmon im fcking with everyone without condom and im clean ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Edit: @Lucas Martins dont worry i still love even when yoo wander xd#nohomo

Last edited:

But let's stop this argue, I don't like to discuss with kids.
Shitty drivers and delayed bans as always ;c

Shitty drivers and delayed bans as always ;c
Yeah I've never said the cheat is good. But tbh it's the best legit option after LC. There's no reason to lie if I get vac'ed or not

EDIT: If you search or if you know someone who is using it since 2014 as me, you will know that the 2016 ban is because of some skin changer shit. I never used it and all my accounts are clean :)

I prefer LeagueCheates 1000% but there's no reason to pay R$ 150,00 (base salaire in Brazil is R$ 937,0 xD) every month to play MM if I have in*uria lifetime

At end, no reason to say bullshit of someting that you've never used. All my friends says LeagueCheats is a scam without even using it

Yeah I've never said the cheat is good. But tbh it's the best legit option after LC. There's no reason to lie if I get vac'ed or not

EDIT: If you search or if you know someone who is using it since 2014 as me, you will know that the 2016 ban is because of some skin changer shit. I never used it and all my accounts are clean :)

I prefer LeagueCheates 1000% but there's no reason to pay R$ 150,00 (base salaire in Brazil is R$ 937,0 xD) every month to play MM if I have in*uria lifetime

At end, no reason to say bullshit of someting that you've never used. All my friends says LeagueCheats is a scam without even using it
The skinchanger is part of the cheat therefore it counts as a detection, enabling one feature won't stop bans lmao. You just got lucky.

You forgot https://steamcommunity/profiles/76561198274448461

in*uria using PatchGuard and we all know how it ends when Win release any updates.
They got detected at least 3 times afik + there was one or two leaks so it self explains everything why LC > all :angrytrump:

If u like platinum that much, go ahead and buy it? Or maybe go for PGC who actually add their entire private base on vac banned accounts (Kr0wniii) and get your azz spanked.

I dont get the point of going on a provider page claiming that other provides are better... whats the point in that? Like... do you go on valve page and tell em that your CoD is way better? fancy boi.