swx1337

Nov 4, 2015
after 1month~ i have lan and i wanna try this cheat but idk or its safe.. cuz if i get caught - RIP. for example situation: i sit in the chair, put usb into pc and and move some random cfg files into csgo folder, after that fast open hack and thats it? how about hwid, or panic keys. someone maybe have experience cheating in lans? ty. sorry for my bad english :D

Are you brining your own comptuer?
You will have to play with very legit settings.
In the VIP forums its alot of tips and guides about cheating on LAN,

nope, different computer
ESL lan? Cus if so then it'd be slightly harder since you'd have to make sure your settings.ini disappear when you go ingame. Before the lan of course. If it doesn't then you're gonna have to ask a staff for help on it

(Some people are having issues with the settings thing and some are not)

I don't get this.. first off, start using the cheat.. if you will understand how this cheat works etc.. all features.. then we can start talking about some LAN's events etc.. You want to use the cheat @ LAN but you are not actual VIP @ froums? That's the easiest way to get busted.. What's the point of going to LAN party if you have no idea what could happen to your cheat. For example, something changed and you aren't able to use it.. or you have to inject it in other way..

That's how other ppl do and it works:
-Play with LC
-Start learn how to actually use it
-If you know all features, how it works, nothing is new to you.. you tried everything multiple times by different ways
-https://leaguecheats.com/threads/how-to-hack-on-a-lan-event-even-without-internet-access.2653/

LMFAO, I remb one guy.. he subscribed to LC in 2 days before his LAN event rofl NotLikeThisFailFish
And you know what? He end up playing legit without cheats because he wasn't able to successfully inject the cheat or actually the aimbot didn't work for him.. I think he forgot to change m_rawimput from 1 to 0 LMFAO

@VladimirPutin Vladek, cyka blat say something

proxy.php

I don't get this.. first off, start using the cheat.. if you will understand how this cheat works etc.. all features.. then we can start talking about some LAN's events etc.. You want to use the cheat @ LAN but you are not actual VIP @ froums? That's the easiest way to get busted.. What's the point of going to LAN party if you have no idea what could happen to your cheat. For example, something changed and you aren't able to use it.. or you have to inject it in other way..

-Play with LC
-If you know all features, how it works, nothing is new to you.. you tried everything multiple times by different ways
-https://leaguecheats.com/threads/how-to-hack-on-a-lan-event-even-without-internet-access.2653/

LMFAO, I remb one guy.. he subscribed to LC in 2 days before his LAN event rofl NotLikeThisFailFish
And you know what? He end up playing legit without cheats because he wasn't able to successfully inject the cheat or actually the aimbot didn't work for him.. I think he forgot to change m_rawimput from 1 to 0 LMFAO

proxy.php

Co jest janusz?

-Play with LC

proxy.php
think logically. im want buy this cheat ONLY for LAN and thats it. i need paid 25e only for test? :DDDD

think logically. im want buy this cheat ONLY for LAN and thats it. i need paid 25e only for test? :DDDD

Do you think you can just buy the cheat and you will be able to use it at a LAN without having any experience with cheating?
You will have to cheat for a good amount of time to get use to it.
You will also have to make your own setting too that are legit enough to go to a LAN that and that someone can stand behind you without them seeing you cheating.
If you are new to cheating I would advice you to buy the cheat and start reading on the forums so you understand how it works, how to configure it and make it legit. Its also some guides about how to bring your cheats and inject them and also what features you can use.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ricardas
no you dont need to pay 25 USD for a test who said that ?
you can contact @Jimster480 he can let you pay for a trial time i guess just contact him and let him know what you want and if he agrees than your all set up.

hope to see you soon

Reactions: mess and benzino