Just a question before I decide if I will buy.

fuskare

Oct 7, 2017
Hey guys!

I'm very very new here (just signed up) and I just want to know if the non league and league multihacks have any differences with the features at all, like is there anything the league one can do that the non league can't in terms of settings?

Thanks in advance for your help guys. :)

i guess the features is same.. league version has more security and soon will be add more league proof afaik
but i recommend u to buy the non-league at the moment..
it also has the best security from VAC, FaceIt Server-sided AC or other server sided Ac..
and the aimbot is freakin legit, no one will think u're using aimbot when watch it from demo..

Cool, think I will get the non league now to try this cheat out, I have high hopes for this a lot of people have said many good things about this cheat. Thanks for your help ;)

no problem mate.. i hope i didnt said anything wrong, so i wont get alert from admins XD
i've been use other p2c like 4 or 5 before using LC..
and i stop at LC..

Hello, my friend!

Welcome to LeagueCheats.
You won't regret to try it!

In terms of settings both of them works in the same way.

When you buy it, don't forget the activation process can take up to 24 hours. After your activation is done, you must link your auth account with your forum account to receive forum "VIP" status.
You will receive all this info in the setup e-mail.

I recommend you to read the following wiki once you're activated and ready to go: https://leaguecheats.com/docs/index.php?title=CSGO:Hack_configuration
It will help you to make your settings.
Also, you can find user-made settings on the VIP area!

Have fun. ;)

Welcome here man, fun to have you here.
Multileauge are just little more secure since less users there, otherwise its the same. Its good time buy so you have setup legit settings for an awesome experience when LC 3.0 will be out. (Remeber you need some months sub to buy bypass to Faceit AC later)

You see differances soon bro when all proofs will be released :) Currently you have just more security with league version, but dont blame us you for this, cus you can always upgrade LC from non league to league :p