I am back baby! Road to FPL-C! 1v4| Sick USP-s

chimichangas

Well-Known LC Member
PC
Eligible for Pro League Beta
Jun 24, 2016

Well, I am soon "Back" cause I lost my sub today, but also subbed again for around 5-6 hours ago xD

btw, the fps went to h*ll for some reason with Sony Vegas

Last edited:
Laggy man, and please start using edit button instead of spamming.

Edit: Nvm, already told you about it. Enjoy

This was without the client, no, the cheat is not faceit client safe yet. Maybe this week or next, duno
I dont think we will have it soon. The thing that worries me that i saw some guy saying this client will be actually good and pay2cheats like this will only need one of the customers to fuck up and everyone is banned. fuck me just bought multi for 3 month xD

I dont think we will have it soon. The thing that worries me that i saw some guy saying this client will be actually good and pay2cheats like this will only need one of the customers to fuck up and everyone is banned. fuck me just bought multi for 3 month xD
Yeah, people has been saying 2 weeks it will be out in few days :D in other p2c forum i see ppl trashing LC so hard and saying that jimster will never crack faceit AC...

Yeah, people has been saying 2 weeks it will be out in few days :D in other p2c forum i see ppl trashing LC so hard and saying that jimster will never crack faceit AC...
Yeah, I totally understand its not easy its just not the best situation for me either when i buy the multi cuz they said its out in few days and it doesnt really support anything for like a month now and more to come. :(

This isn't at all the case and its not at all how I build my cheats. If I did then the bypass would have been out like 5 days after the anticheat update.

Sent from my HTC 10 on Sprint