honest review

K1D

Silver Elite Master
Apr 30, 2016
First of all , and most important thing this community is awesome , everyone is friendly , everyone is trying to help everyone , something you won't see everywhere. :)

I can say I'm a good cs go player but with LC I am like a God of cs go , I didn't believe in God before , now I do if you know what I mean. XD

Aimbot: The aimbot its just amazing , a legit player looks more suspicious than me when I'm using it. :D Since I'm using it no one of my team mates could tell I'm cheating , I can't tell neigher when I'm watching the demo. :)

I won't talk about other functions as bhop , triggerbot or esp , because I'm using only aimbot and aimspots for fiveseven and tec9.

So... thx LC for being a part of my life. <3 As I said after a week of using LC , I'll never play legit again , so you can't get rid of me , I'll be here forever. <3

First of all , and most important thing this community is awesome , everyone is friendly , everyone is trying to help everyone , something you won't see everywhere. :)

I can say I'm a good cs go player but with LC I am like a God of cs go , I didn't believe in God before , now I do if you know what I mean. XD

Aimbot: The aimbot its just amazing , a legit player looks more suspicious than me when I'm using it. :D Since I'm using it no one of my team mates could tell I'm cheating , I can't tell neigher when I'm watching the demo. :)

I won't talk about other functions as bhop , triggerbot or esp , because I'm using only aimbot and aimspots for fiveseven and tec9.

So... thx LC for being a part of my life. <3 As I said after a week of using LC , I'll never play legit again , so you can't get rid of me , I'll be here forever. <3
Thanks for the review k1d <3 !!!

Reactions: K1D