Hi everyone!

Meeee

Silver I
May 26, 2017
Hi guys im new on the forum !

Im still waiting my precious mail since 16h now :) so I just say hello to everybody !

I read a lot of threads and its a pretty interesting forum.

Cant wait to test dat cheat seems to be awesome. I tried a cool custom public hack from Puppin on another forum but this one looks way better :)

See ya guys and sorry for my english (it suck big time i know) :)

Reactions: panzer
WELCOME TO THE FAM anything you need just ask!
hopefully in the couple hours you will get activated since its still morning in the US

Reading the wiki is the best thing you can do after pruchase

Reactions: Bas1c and Meeee
Yeah thats what im looking for !! Im legit supreme but i cant rank up because of rage hackers -____-

If all pros are hacking why i will try hard legit ? :)

Hallo!

Welcome!
first time you may get confused, LC are different from other providers. But after some time and some research, when u setup it right you gonna get impressed :)

count on us if you need some help ;)

Reactions: Meeee
Hi guys im new on the forum !

Im still waiting my precious mail since 16h now :) so I just say hello to everybody !

I read a lot of threads and its a pretty interesting forum.

Cant wait to test dat cheat seems to be awesome. I tried a cool custom public hack from Puppin on another forum but this one looks way better :)

See ya guys and sorry for my english (it suck big time i know) :)
Welcome man, you should be set up within a 24 hour window. You will love LC for your legit cheating needs I can promise you on that.

Reactions: SCHLACHT and Meeee
guys 1 question. How can i build it with sleep to play in 1080 full screen? Because I cant see the menu and flick key dont work?

Edit: Nvm im just retarded af. Forgot to put off raw input -_______-

Edit 2: Raw input off flick still not working oO

Last edited: