This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Have some questions before buy in'

anotherlegend

LEM
Eligible for Pro League Beta
Dec 7, 2015
Hello!
I want to hear answers for that -
1) Will it work w/ out disabling multicore renendring (I doesn't need esp)
2) How huge fps drops I'll reach with disabled mc ren. (if it strongly recommend)
P.S. I have i5 4690K + nvidia GTX950?

1) Yes it works with without disabling multicore rendering, I play in fullscreen with multicore rendering on without any problems, even with esp boxes.

2) I can't answer your questions. I have i5 2500k & 8970 and I play with 119fps with 120hz screen.

So, I can play with aimbot/trigger only without fps drops and without crashes? Cuz I read smthn on forum where was writed like "cheat 'll be crashing with multicore"

I have heard that people have problem with multicore also, but I have never had. I had problems with multicore rendering like 1 year ago, but not anymore.
I don't know if you can play without fps drops and without crashes, but I can play without fps drops and without crashes with my computer and my computer is a couple years old.

Your computer should be able to handle it without any problems.

Thanks for fast reply, I'll buy it soon, maybe we can play together later

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…