Have some questions before buy in'

anotherlegend

LEM
Eligible for Pro League Beta
Dec 7, 2015
Hello!
I want to hear answers for that -
1) Will it work w/ out disabling multicore renendring (I doesn't need esp)
2) How huge fps drops I'll reach with disabled mc ren. (if it strongly recommend)
P.S. I have i5 4690K + nvidia GTX950?

1) Yes it works with without disabling multicore rendering, I play in fullscreen with multicore rendering on without any problems, even with esp boxes.

2) I can't answer your questions. I have i5 2500k & 8970 and I play with 119fps with 120hz screen.

1) Yes it works with without disabling multicore rendering, I play in fullscreen with multicore rendering on without any problems, even with esp boxes.

2) I can't answer your questions. I have i5 2500k & 8970 and I play with 119fps with 120hz screen.
So, I can play with aimbot/trigger only without fps drops and without crashes? Cuz I read smthn on forum where was writed like "cheat 'll be crashing with multicore"

I have heard that people have problem with multicore also, but I have never had. I had problems with multicore rendering like 1 year ago, but not anymore.
I don't know if you can play without fps drops and without crashes, but I can play without fps drops and without crashes with my computer and my computer is a couple years old.

Your computer should be able to handle it without any problems.

I have heard that people have problem with multicore also, but I have never had. I had problems with multicore rendering like 1 year ago, but not anymore.
I don't know if you can play without fps drops and without crashes, but I can play without fps drops and without crashes with my computer and my computer is a couple years old.

Your computer should be able to handle it without any problems.
Thanks for fast reply, I'll buy it soon, maybe we can play together later :)