Got some questions about the hack

HDKR

Silver I
Jul 27, 2016
Hello, I am just wondering if there is any way to get the cheat without visuals but with everything else. I don't really use visuals and using 35 dollars for getting alot of useless features would be kind of wierd.

regards

Hello, I am just wondering if there is any way to get the cheat without visuals but with everything else. I don't really use visuals and using 35 dollars for getting alot of useless features would be kind of wierd.

regards
What league are you exactly going to be playing? There are cheaper options depending on what you would like sir. :D

regards
don't forget to find settings and help on how to set your settings up here "https://leaguecheats.com/threads/how-to-make-own-perfect-settings-guide-share-your-settings.1224/" if you have any problem with the cheat not working don't forget you can open a support ticket or PM any of the admins :)