God of all cheats and community

Mr Robot

Feb 15, 2017
Hello all,

I will keep this as simple as possible.

SECURITY
10/10

I like how you have a shortcut and we can use the cheat instantly rather than waiting. I trust in your programming skills and your security.

CONFIGURATION
10/10

At the start, it was a little hard to configure but I did some reading and research then I had my own personal settings up and running in no time as there are a lot of cool guides out there.

AIMBOT
10/10

This has got the be the best aimbot I have seen, an excellent algorithm has been implemented.

ESP/WALLHACK
10/10

ESP is great, wouldn't mind 3D boxes though.

TRIGGERBOT
10/10

Triggerbot is very customizable

COMMUNITY
10/10

This is the main thing I look for when becoming permanently part of the community, having great people like all of you means a lot to me. The kindness and humbleness I see in this community are like no other. I wish I found you guys earlier. I noticed you do get salty people every now and then but the best thing to do is ignore them if they are toxic. You guys are very helpful to one another and I highly appreciate that.

I'd like to shout out to all of you guys out there that are part of this community and make it friendly and non-toxic/salty. I have nothing to criticise about even if I tried I won't be able to find flaws here.

OVERALL
10/10

I'm in Network & Security and Software Development (Java, C, C++, Python) myself and I know how much effort it takes to make a robust, efficient and an excellent product like this. If you guys ever need help with Network & Security or Software Development or Penetration testing, you have my support as long as its ethical. You have done a wonderful job, keep it up.
I'm thankful to be part of this community and will continue to say here. The staff is kind, amazing very helpful. I am left speechless. This is definitely the best cheat out there, you guys live up to your reputation.

I've also noticed people complain about Face-it client not being supported. To be completely honest with you I don't mind if it is supported or not, either way, I purchased League version to give Jimmy an extra tip and now I'm considering buying 1 year League version. I have a thing for forum labels, I don't care if I'm not a beta tester but I definitely would love the label or all the cool looking labels :D

Thank you to @Jimster480, @ToX, @Virus1x, @FD^GoD, @Aaron, @thegame, @Ferre, @xen, @Apache @xans and the wonderful Leaguecheats community. My apologies if I did not mention you. :)

Best Regards,

Mr Robot

Last edited:
Reactions: Apache
Awesome review, man!
Thanks for sharing your thoughts about LeagueCheats! :)

Enjoy your stay.

Btw, FaceIT AC Client will be supported on LC 3.0. I'm also using the Multileague cheat to give that extra tip to Jim! :)

Hi,
I've also noticed people complain about Face-it client not being supported. To be completely honest with you I don't mind if it is supported or not
Thanks for review! Sooner or later we are going to support FaceIT AC client. It's just a matter of time ;)

I purchased League version to give Jimmy an extra tip
Thanks for supporting J480.

Reactions: Mr Robot
Thx bro for mention me :) i hope you will stay longer with us <3 also really nice review i like it ;)

Last edited:
Reactions: Mr Robot
great review. I bet no one can tell me a cheat that get's better reviews than LC. Simply the best p2c

Very nice review.
I do agree with most of the things you 're mentioning.
At the beginning its not so easy to Setup the cheat to your playstyle but once you're done its definetly one of the best, if not, the best cheat out there.
I will definetly stay with LC aswell.

L
Very nice review.
I do agree with most of the things you 're mentioning.
At the beginning its not so easy to Setup the cheat to your playstyle but once you're done its definetly one of the best, if not, the best cheat out there.
I will definetly stay with LC aswell.
Likewise! :D