fnx back at it again

How is this proving anything lol...
No pro player ever would use a shit cheat and do these things.

Why wouldn't pro players use "blatant aimlock" if they can get away with it?
I mean, don't you think that its a bit weird that their skill is so advanced that they can literally lock players thru smokes/walls?

Thats what I am saying, who would risk 1. Rare A** Expensive Inventories 2. Getting Kicked From A Tier 1 Team 3. Why would you cheat after almost a decade of playing in High Level CS and have success.

Reactions: albert
Thats what I am saying, who would risk 1. Rare A** Expensive Inventories 2. Getting Kicked From A Tier 1 Team 3. Why would you cheat after almost a decade of playing in High Level CS and have success.
Because nobody would expect them to cheat on such a high level, with such a high valued inventories?

Because nobody would expect them to cheat on such a high level, with such a high valued inventories?
I was saying why would they, there are different types of pros, pros who practice to get to their level and pros like AREA, SF, KQLY and the others who wanted to take it to the next level, If a pro was always known to be consistent they wouldn't cheat most likely but these other guys were almost like allstars overnight even if it means they got that extra frag or clutch, I bet after these guys got banned alot of other pros were like "f*** it, it isn't worth it" I guess you can say that nobody expected SF's mentally disabled a** to cheat with a 2 digit steam account but that isn't the point the point is there is a difference between determined pros who have come along way and know the risks of using external assistance such as getting banned, Losing their inv and losing everything they worked for and the others who were incapable of understanding the risks and for what, winning a tournament that would later be revoked.

I was saying why would they, there are different types of pros, pros who practice to get to their level and pros like AREA, SF, KQLY and the others who wanted to take it to the next level, If a pro was always known to be consistent they wouldn't cheat most likely but these other guys were almost like allstars overnight even if it means they got that extra frag or clutch, I bet after these guys got banned alot of other pros were like "f*** it, it isn't worth it" I guess you can say that nobody expected SF's mentally disabled a** to cheat with a 2 digit steam account but that isn't the point the point is there is a difference between determined pros who have come along way and know the risks of using external assistance such as getting banned, Losing their inv and losing everything they worked for and the others who were incapable of understanding the risks and for what, winning a tournament that would later be revoked.

I highly doubt that they will get "caught" soon, we all have no clue about what kind of cheat they are using, just think that supex0's shit managed to bypass completely esea with an exploit (?) i believe?
With the right amount of money you can get most likely everything.
Also, do you think that they have a "shitty" cheat because you can see them tracking in smokes?
What about a pSilent aim-assist like supex0's one? If you think about it that kind of cheat is perfect, just take a look on KQLY's demos, you wont find anything that will make you able to say with certainty that he is cheating.
Just think for a moment that you are on a professional level, if you had the chance to cheat and win a major without getting caught, would you still play legit? I wouldn't.

supex0 is a top tier retard who managed to get his users banned with a copypasted nospread cheat.
He cannot bypass ESEA. And if he can, he will end up getting his users banned just as last time. He never was ESEA proof, ever wondered how KQLY and SF got banned?. Because ESEA looked through the client logs and found his shitty easily detectable cheat and the only reason it was UD for months was because it was written in AutoIT.

With the right amount of money you can get anything, hence why no pro players would never risk all their money by using some shitty mekelek tier skid cheat and getting caught.

KQLY was a good legit player and he got talked into using that shit.

Reactions: owardag
I highly doubt that they will get "caught" soon, we all have no clue about what kind of cheat they are using, just think that supex0's shit managed to bypass completely esea with an exploit (?) i believe?
With the right amount of money you can get most likely everything.
Also, do you think that they have a "shitty" cheat because you can see them tracking in smokes?
What about a pSilent aim-assist like supex0's one? If you think about it that kind of cheat is perfect, just take a look on KQLY's demos, you wont find anything that will make you able to say with certainty that he is cheating.
Just think for a moment that you are on a professional level, if you had the chance to cheat and win a major without getting caught, would you still play legit? I wouldn't.
Dude no offense and I don't mean to be rude but do you even know who supex0 is aside from his twitter account and the posts online, He was sh*ttier than ko1n, he was not even suposed to be a coder and I don't even know why he calls himself a coder, he is a cheat dumping autoit wannabe. He also got his sh** leaked and is nothing more than a copy/paster now and also before. He charges prices that average around $4k-10k and makes sh*t. He has always been getting detected and FaTaN basically explained more than I could about that sketchy skid. I bet supex0 doesn't even know HTML XD.

Dude no offense and I don't mean to be rude but do you even know who supex0 is aside from his twitter account and the posts online, He was sh*ttier than ko1n, he was not even suposed to be a coder and I don't even know why he calls himself a coder, he is a cheat dumping autoit wannabe. He also got his sh** leaked and is nothing more than a copy/paster now and also before. He charges prices that average around $4k-10k and makes sh*t. He has always been getting detected and FaTaN basically explained more than I could about that sketchy skid. I bet supex0 doesn't even know HTML XD.
Yeah.. Really..
The guy fucking sold a Glow ESP.

Yeah.. Really..
The guy fucking sold a Glow ESP.
AHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHH isn't that what that one guy on Uknowncheats made for free, I think his name was Merccy. RIP supex0 I hope Brock Lesnar gives him a suplex for his stupidity.