Few questions ?

Danylo123

Reaction score
Swag Level :
when was the last time the cheat was detected and can I aimlock people through walls like flusha or like how Dan m did it in his last video

owardag

Elite 1337
Reaction score
Swag Level :
when was the last time the cheat was detected and can I aimlock people through walls like flusha or like how Dan m did it in his last video
Like 1.5 years ago, yes you can but I don't suggest aimlocking through walls unless you have your aim set off target if you want to do this at LAN or somethign.

Danylo123

Reaction score
Swag Level :
Like 1.5 years ago, yes you can but I don't suggest aimlocking through walls unless you have your aim set off target if you want to do this at LAN or somethign.
Yeah, I am going to a lan. Can you do it through solid walls ( like squeaky to quad) or just boxes, barrels and doors. ( I know some cheats only do this )

4DHERo

Legend 1337
VIP
Reaction score
Swag Level :
Yeah, I am going to a lan. Can you do it through solid walls ( like squeaky to quad) or just boxes, barrels and doors. ( I know some cheats only do this )
it depends on what anti cheat there using like faceit the reg for the esp isn't that far and its buggy but on like cevo its still limited but not as bad