Few Questions > before buying again

1Clicked

Silver Elite Master
Jul 19, 2016
Hey all, lot has changed since i last used this wonderful cheat.

Got few questions to ask,

1. Does the non-league cheat ( $25USD ) support client and non-client faceit anti cheat.
2. Any new features added ? ( last time used was around august-november last year )

The most important question.

So i recently bought this new mouse and for some reason i cannot play without having
raw input on. I have tested my mouse with 2 other cheat providers ( not going to name )
My mouse goes into autism mode if i have raw input disabled in csgo ( CHEATING OR NOT ) actually

Basically its not steady and it acts like the censor is not working 3/4 of the time and movements are delayed just complete autism etc.

But then my game is perfectly fine when i have raw input enabled. ( THIS IS ON CSGO ONLY )

And i read that for aimbot to work, raw input must be disabled.

So i was wondering if i do end up getting this cheat, and if the aimbot doesn't work ( i can show video proof of my autistic mouse ) would i be able to apply for a refund?

Thanks

Well the raw input 1 is probably gonna get supported in future updates, if I remember it correctly. Non-league doesn't support ac client not sure about server-side. Faceit is considered league, but then again most cheat is ud by server sided

No refund cz for everything a solution.
Non league supports Server side.
No league is supported at the moment. A bypass is coming out for cevo gfinity faceit ac easyac
Raw input update will come out with the update although there are fixes already in the wiki section.
Gl hope to see u back

Reactions: Bas1c
After realising I probably cannot use this amazing cheat without disabling raw input. I finally decided to do some research on the raw input problem.

https://www.reddit.com/r/GlobalOffe.../raw_input_off_windows_creators_update_mouse/

I guess all people who have windows 10 creators update has this issue where raw input has to be enabled for the mouse movements/ aiming in general to work.

So I guess I'll be going back an update.

Reactions: Bas1c
After realising I probably cannot use this amazing cheat without disabling raw input. I finally decided to do some research on the raw input problem.

https://www.reddit.com/r/GlobalOffe.../raw_input_off_windows_creators_update_mouse/

I guess all people who have windows 10 creators update has this issue where raw input has to be enabled for the mouse movements/ aiming in general to work.

So I guess I'll be going back an update.

Just rollback to anniversary version and don't update till they fix it.