FalleN's aimbot on point

Nowadays you have to cheat to stay competitive in the pro scene. The only team who can do it without cheats is NIP although I am not sure about pyth. I heard he cheated in the past.
To the FalleN topic: People say it might be a GOTV bug as every demo compensates that fast movement with that kind of linear movement of the crosshair. Never heard of that tbh but it might be an option. Pretty sure he cheats anyway. Had his weird moments as each and everyone of the SK members. It's a shame those guys earn so much money while being so blatant.
Pyth cheats lol, I don't have solid evidence but i remember a saw a highlight of his deag ace all hs and it was fishy as shit. Literally stops moving in the middle of game when enemy team is pushing cat(which has definitely been called) to probably configure his hack and next thing you know, boom ez 5 headshots that look like some kind of shitty aimbot from memeware

EDIT: found it

Pyth cheats lol, I don't have solid evidence but i remember a saw a highlight of his deag ace all hs and it was fishy as shit. Literally stops moving in the middle of game when enemy team is pushing cat(which has definitely been called) to probably configure his hack and next thing you know, boom ez 5 headshots that look like some kind of shitty aimbot from memeware

EDIT: found it

Yep I remember this one as well. Nearly impossible to that kind of things with the deagle. Like he is just spamming the gun and getting only headshots :D I don't think he still cheats though

its just fast movements in a demo,
if you flick as fast as i can with 400 dpi with scout/awp i get called out for aimlocking whilst playing with nothing injected.

I admit coldzera is a little bit edgy but you need to understand that these players have played since 1.6 and have aged with the game franchise itself.

If any team is cheating in the pro scene at the moment i'd have to tell you that it isn't SK / LG
Its G2

anyways people have the right to their own opinions i won't completely trash talk you guys on the forums because i could be wrong
but to me there is no reason for them to cheat as people like fallen have always shown true skill in the past.

if you flick as fast as i can with 400 dpi with scout/awp i get called out for aimlocking whilst playing with nothing injected.

I admit coldzera is a little bit edgy but you need to understand that these players have played since 1.6 and have aged with the game franchise itself.

If any team is cheating in the pro scene at the moment i'd have to tell you that it isn't SK / LG
Its G2

anyways people have the right to their own opinions i won't completely trash talk you guys on the forums because i could be wrong
but to me there is no reason for them to cheat as people like fallen have always shown true skill in the past.

The brazilians have just done it too fast to be legitimate. In under 1 year they have went from literally nothing to pretty much everything. And out of nowhere too.

The brazilians have just done it too fast to be legitimate. In under 1 year they have went from literally nothing to pretty much everything. And out of nowhere too.

Don't get me wrong for someone who isn't a big fan of GA
won't know much about LG / SK
I realize it must seem weird to people that they came up from playing Brazilian tourneys to being the #1 team in the world
but they actually have skill
you can't just say they all of a sudden got good out of nowhere and are doing crazy shit
they have been playing at this skill level in the tourneys they played in Brazil

But you know what they say you don't really know who is cheating anymore
for all we know @Jimster480 could be supplying all of them with his superior cheat including flusha :D

but yeah to be honest i'm certain none of them are cheating , they're just really skilled players with high seperate skill level

Don't get me wrong for someone who isn't a big fan of GA
won't know much about LG / SK
I realize it must seem weird to people that they came up from playing Brazilian tourneys to being the #1 team in the world
but they actually have skill
you can't just say they all of a sudden got good out of nowhere and are doing crazy shit
they have been playing at this skill level in the tourneys they played in Brazil

But you know what they say you don't really know who is cheating anymore
for all we know @Jimster480 could be supplying all of them with his superior cheat including flusha :D

but yeah to be honest i'm certain none of them are cheating , they're just really skilled players with high seperate skill level

None other than them played good from Brazil. They couldn't have been playing against other top tier teams in South America, 'cause there weren't any. And there aren't any. Of course they are skilled players. Very skilled indeed. But they aren't legit. Something is off. Waaaaaay off.
CS:GO has become the eSport way of cycling.
Most of them are on doping, it all just comes down to who's got the better doctor. In CS:GO it's who's got the better coder.

Last edited:
None other than them played good from Brazil. They couldn't have been playing against other top tier teams in South America, 'cause there weren't any. And there aren't any. Of course they are skilled players. Very skilled indeed. But they aren't legit. Something is off. Waaaaaay off.
CS:GO has become the eSport way of cycling.
Most of them, if not all of them are on doping, it all just comes down to who's got the better doctor. In CS:GO it's who's got the better coder.
This is pretty accurate overall. Most Pro stuff is rigged or close to it.

Sent from my HTC 10 on Sprint

That ban was a mistake from ESL, he has been unbanned.
Snax came with byali to vp and according to everyone on this forum byali is filthy hecker,so according to american studies byali shares cheats with snax so according to my post everyone's mind is blown \Kappa/

A team to look at is Epsilon, the swedish team. These players literally came from nothing to being a top 20 team in the world from yesterdays HLTV updated team rankings. Xelos is the only one who has been around for a bit. Look at players like disco doplan and draken' stats and perfomances. There's not really any proofs to it, it's just that they've done it, in such a short amount of time and then with such a crazy consistency beating several teams. I just don't think it's possible. :p

I agree draiN brah

Its G2

Yeah pros obviously have true skill way above global global elite or anything like that but when a million dollars are on the line you better believe that some people are going to pull of a "WTF" moment and its not going to be a coincidence

f0rest imo is the one player i believe would never hack, i've been watching him ever since he was in 1.6 in teams like SK-Gaming, Begrip, nip & fnatic etc.

Although i was watching TACO stream yesterday and hes fishy as fack! fnx is pretty fishy too.

I just enjoy play'n fplc and sometimes normal FaceIt MM. When I meet some new "pro's" like Disco Doplan there it's funny as fuck. Because they are in a pro team and in FPL now somebody like Doplan toggles like crazy if he is close to lose a game. I'm into the cheating scene now for over 6 years with just 1 league ban, bc I did 1 mistake. I and I think a lot of others here can just see if sbdy is legit cheating. I hope most of the pros just get busted some time it's so fucked up to be a idol of thousands when you're not even clean lol.

//ofc that's sounds like I'm jealous but just my opinion