Faceit update?

ehhhhhh everything is getting delayed again for some hours. I have to go to sleep and I'll finish when I wake up.

Ive been here now ~15.5+ hours my wrists are killing me and everything looks the same at this point. Going to go sleep and finish tomorrow when i wkae up

Reactions: sekko
Like i said yesterday haha, delay numero uno
don't want to wait? dont cheat then, its simple. idk what you're expecting from one man coding multiple bypasses and softwares at the same time but he isn't some bot capable of coding who knows how many lines of code in a short ass time

What are you talking, he can just said it will be in some days, not it will be tommorow.. People like me are getting dissapointed. I didnt say he is not good coder, he is the best one i ever met, but he is just talking when its coming out and we are unfreezing our sub and its delay again.

don't want to wait? dont cheat then, its simple. idk what you're expecting from one man coding multiple bypasses and softwares at the same time but he isn't some bot capable of coding who knows how many lines of code in a short ass time
He is just simply expecting him to get it done when he said it will be done, no need to attack, we know its not easy.

ehhhhhh everything is getting delayed again for some hours. I have to go to sleep and I'll finish when I wake up.

Ive been here now ~15.5+ hours my wrists are killing me and everything looks the same at this point. Going to go sleep and finish tomorrow when i wkae up
It's okay man, most of us understand that it will take the time it take. We all know you're trying your best, and I appreciate you taking the time you're putting in to this.

What are you talking, he can just said it will be in some days, not it will be tommorow.. People like me are getting dissapointed. I didnt say he is not good coder, he is the best one i ever met, but he is just talking when its coming out and we are unfreezing our sub and its delay again.
he's delaying because new complications popped up and he has to work around it, instead of complaining about delays, you should be thanking your lucky stars he isn't like some plat cheats dev and releasing half assed shit that gets you banned
He is just simply expecting him to get it done when he said it will be done, no need to attack, we know its not easy.
where am i "attacking" him? wtf...... also i don't think you realize that you can't really put a set time done for bypasses. coding things like a game, app, etc is something you can put a deadline on and make it within that time because you can apply patches after releases. if jim were to apply that logic to the cheat then we'd all be banned

also i don't think you realize that you can't really put a set time done for bypasses.
I dont know pretty much anything about coding but i think the same. Thats why I dont understand why would he say like he did that it will definitely be done for the weekend, it will be surely done for NA timezone night, or some weeks ago when he said it will be done soon. Just say he is working on it and nothing more. No more disappointed customer.

Keep in mind I do like his safe way of getting the cheat done. Thats why im a customer here and not somewhere else.

I dont know pretty much anything about coding but i think the same. Thats why I dont understand why would he say like he did that it will definitely be done for the weekend, it will be surely done for NA timezone night, or some weeks ago when he said it will be done soon. Just say he is working on it and nothing more. No more disappointed customer.

Keep in mind I do like his safe way of getting the cheat done. Thats why im a customer here and not somewhere else.
mainly because everyones rushing him and wanting a set date, he can't exactly just not reply so i guess he just did a rough estimate to satisfy those people

mainly because everyones rushing him and wanting a set date, he can't exactly just not reply so i guess he just did a rough estimate to satisfy those people
Imho in the future it would be good to apply project management methods for crucial updates in order to get a more reliable timeline. It is the ideal tool to handle exactly such cases...