This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

FACEIT PRO LEAGUE Settings Project

ToX

Retired Staff
Eligible for Pro League Beta
Oct 28, 2014
Sup home bois and home girls @Noname

Few days ago after reading this article Link, one German playa (1.6 former) msg me if I could do something for him.

Quick conversation with him (Pasha London School - Improve your English with us)

xxx: Ayy ToX, you good admin you good settings ok?
Me: Huh sure, but I don't have time rn so it will take at least few days.
xxx: No time I money
xxx: I good sniper team my job. Good M4 and AK but I spray ma self ok?
xxx: I already FaceIT team good ok?
xxx: You esl admin? check good setting ok?

Alright, from what I understood I have to make the best available settings for this guy. It has to be 128 TR POV demos ready + 0 flicks if u know what I mean. Aimbot needs to be super smooth because they are going to review him for sure. It means find the best settings > put everything together > try them live > record 128 TR POV demo with possible different scenarios > waste my time watching everything on 15/20% demo speed > adjust settings > record again > watch again.. it takes forever

I'm playing with LC around 2.5 y right now. I thought that, I know every single feature, every single setting value and nothing can surprise me. But, I was wrong.. I never did any super powerful AWP and Deag settings without actual flick. I had very decent config for rifles, so I just copied my main concept and used it in this config so nothing really changed, still legit as it was

Those settings require some skill because you are playing with very low fov and you have to control RCS by your own at some point.

I would like to share those settings but this user didn't allow me to do this He's mad because he paid and someone can have this for free I will try to convince him or even get his settings for other PRO setup users. Maybe he will change his mind and do something for our great LC community

I have few demos of rifle/pistol/deag/smg/mag7/awp. I will upload them in few days. It only shows LC superiority over other p2c. With proper settings on 25% demo speed you can't tell if player is cheating or he's just good at this game.

Live record POV (it looks even more legit on 128 TR POV demo )
2:28 AWP settings

Code:
128 TR POV demos approved by me
Low fov
Very high smooth settings (req by user)
0 flickshot shit, pure skill settings

Reactions: Ar1stotle
Would love to give it a try cause this looks dope , but i can also understand that he don't want to share if he paid :/

why use ugly crosshair ;'(

Hello user, please share them ! Anyways only some of us will use the settings because they are very legit, and I am interested in very legit settings too.

Looks good but this guy english is better than Pasha London school

Lol that look Dope but nothibg for me XD
Need to have some strong Legit so i stay with Tox Faceit rifle settings V2 ^^

Lol that look Dope but nothibg for me XD
Need to have some strong Legit so i stay with Tox Faceit rifle settings V2 ^^
Yea, those settings are stronger than this on this video due you have different bones/smooth/rcsfov/afov. I'm uploading now second video showing how good 2d aimbot is.

Would be awesome if it was available for pro setup users =D

Would be awesome if it was available for pro setup users =D
He didn't agree to share his settings. If someone request exact same settings I would be able to do something similar.

Here is modified version of those settings:
https://leaguecheats.com/threads/wh...speed-included-triple-zoom-on-crosshair.8677/

You can also do very similar settings by your own. Use my fullbot sets as your base. Then increase smooth&supersmooth, change fov's, bones etc.. and you g2g remb to record demo and review it b4 any game

Reactions: Ar1stotle
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…