FACEIT PRO LEAGUE Settings Project

ToX

Retired Staff
Eligible for Pro League Beta
Oct 28, 2014
Sup home bois and home girls @Noname Kappa

Few days ago after reading this article Link, one German playa (1.6 former) msg me if I could do something for him.

Quick conversation with him (Pasha London School - Improve your English with us)

xxx: Ayy ToX, you good admin you good settings ok?
Me: Huh sure, but I don't have time rn so it will take at least few days.
xxx: No time I money
xxx: I good sniper team my job. Good M4 and AK but I spray ma self ok?
xxx: I already FaceIT team good ok?
xxx: You esl admin? check good setting ok?

Alright, from what I understood I have to make the best available settings for this guy. It has to be 128 TR POV demos ready + 0 flicks if u know what I mean. Aimbot needs to be super smooth because they are going to review him for sure. It means find the best settings > put everything together > try them live > record 128 TR POV demo with possible different scenarios > waste my time watching everything on 15/20% demo speed > adjust settings > record again > watch again.. it takes forever BibleThump

I'm playing with LC around 2.5 y right now. I thought that, I know every single feature, every single setting value and nothing can surprise me. But, I was wrong.. I never did any super powerful AWP and Deag settings without actual flick. I had very decent config for rifles, so I just copied my main concept and used it in this config so nothing really changed, still legit as it was :D

Those settings require some skill because you are playing with very low fov and you have to control RCS by your own at some point.

I would like to share those settings but this user didn't allow me to do this :confused: He's mad because he paid and someone can have this for free PJSalt I will try to convince him or even get his settings for other PRO setup users. Maybe he will change his mind and do something for our great LC community TriHard

I have few demos of rifle/pistol/deag/smg/mag7/awp. I will upload them in few days. It only shows LC superiority over other p2c. With proper settings on 25% demo speed you can't tell if player is cheating or he's just good at this game.

Live record POV (it looks even more legit on 128 TR POV demo TriHard)

2:28 AWP settings

Code:
128 TR POV demos approved by me
Low fov
Very high smooth settings (req by user)
0 flickshot shit, pure skill settings

Reactions: Ar1stotle
Would love to give it a try cause this looks dope , but i can also understand that he don't want to share if he paid :/

Few days ago after reading this article Link, one German playa (1.6 former) msg me if I could do something for him.

Quick conversation with him (Pasha London School - Improve your English with us)

Alright, from what I understood I have to make the best available settings for this guy. It has to be 128 TR POV demos ready + 0 flicks if u know what I mean. Aimbot needs to be super smooth because they are going to review him for sure. It means find the best settings > put everything together > try them live > record 128 TR POV demo with possible different scenarios > waste my time watching everything on 15/20% demo speed > adjust settings > record again > watch again.. it takes forever BibleThump

I'm playing with LC around 2.5 y right now. I thought that, I know every single feature, every single setting value and nothing can surprise me. But, I was wrong.. I never did any super powerful AWP and Deag settings without actual flick. I had very decent config for rifles, so I just copied my main concept and used it in this config so nothing really changed, still legit as it was :D

Those settings require some skill because you are playing with very low fov and you have to control RCS by your own at some point.

I would like to share those settings but this user didn't allow me to do this :confused: He's mad because he paid and someone can have this for free PJSalt I will try to convince him or even get his settings for other PRO setup users. Maybe he will change his mind and do something for our great LC community TriHard

I have few demos of rifle/pistol/deag/smg/mag7/awp. I will upload them in few days. It only shows LC superiority over other p2c. With proper settings on 25% demo speed you can't tell if player is cheating or he's just good at this game.

Code:
Low fov

why use ugly crosshair ;'(

Hello user, please share them ! Anyways only some of us will use the settings because they are very legit, and I am interested in very legit settings too. :D

Looks good :D but this guy english is better than Pasha London school :D

Code:
Low fov

Lol that look Dope but nothibg for me XD
Need to have some strong Legit so i stay with Tox Faceit rifle settings V2 ^^

Lol that look Dope but nothibg for me XD
Need to have some strong Legit so i stay with Tox Faceit rifle settings V2 ^^
Yea, those settings are stronger than this on this video due you have different bones/smooth/rcsfov/afov. I'm uploading now second video showing how good 2d aimbot is.

Would be awesome if it was available for pro setup users =D
He didn't agree to share his settings. If someone request exact same settings I would be able to do something similar.

Here is modified version of those settings:
https://leaguecheats.com/threads/wh...speed-included-triple-zoom-on-crosshair.8677/

You can also do very similar settings by your own. Use my fullbot sets as your base. Then increase smooth&supersmooth, change fov's, bones etc.. and you g2g ;) remb to record demo and review it b4 any game ;)

Reactions: Ar1stotle