Everyone says LC is shit?

EliteHaxer

Master Guardian
Aug 9, 2016
All these people say LC's aimbot is shitty and that the cheats have no customization and are shit. Im buying the multi non-league this weekend either way because what ive seen and read from lc users lc is the best. But why do these other people say Lc is shit? Are they just salty, or jealous that there cheats get detected every 2 days and there aimbot looks like a robot? was jw.

Basically they are salty kids. It's the best way to describe it.
The rest of the cheat scenes cheats are made from the same 5 source codes they all share around.
These cheats are the only full blown cheats coded from the ground up on my own platform that I have developed over the last decade.
My software doesn't look, feel, or operate the same way as anyone else's stuff does.

So most of the haters are either children who don't like that my stuff is different, paid shills who are profiting from supporting other sites, or failed programmers who are salty.

Sent from my HTC 10 on Sprint

Reactions: DavidHyper
All these people say LC's aimbot is shitty and that the cheats have no customization and are shit. Im buying the multi non-league this weekend either way because what ive seen and read from lc users lc is the best. But why do these other people say Lc is shit? Are they just salty, or jealous that there cheats get detected every 2 days and there aimbot looks like a robot? was jw.

They just follow the circlejerk. Most of those that talk shit never used LC. They read some cancer forums, believe in everything that plebs say and spread the lies. Most of the hate comes from HF where people are salty / jealous and have literally no coding skills except copypasta. There is a reason of why other cheats gets detected / cracked every month but not LC. Just try the cheat urself and then judge it.

Last edited:
dude look your going to say your rival is shit so of course a*mw*re and unity is going to say LC is shit lol but take it from someone that has used a*mw*re unity and everything in between iv had LC for coming up on a year now in a couple months LC is really the best LC has has 10x more customization then any other hack you can literally change the settings in the settings file with a 0.01 difference this site has the best customer support ever literally ever not just in hack websites but any website best customer support ever, its aimbot literally looks like its a human whenever someone does good on faceit or cevo I think in the back of my head "are they using LC" because I don't know and you will never be able to tell if they are or not. iv tried over a dozen other cheat providers and I can say without being a admin or anything like that for almost being here for almost a year that Leage Cheats is THE best, also the non-league version will still support faceit kickback etc anything that isn't a client ;)

Men i tried inte*w*bz , a*mw*re , Unity hack , x22 (dont judge me xD) , a one more i forget All multiple vac banned . And already 1 year im using League Cheat and 0 vac , 0 face it , 1 cevo ( but its my fault.. not the cheat )
And the aimbot ... <33333 i have a legit account and never people told me im cheating even if i have 60 kills , cause the aimbot its perfect .
But i dont know why people trash talking jimster ... just talk to him and you will see how smart he is , he knows whats he is doing

LC is the best cheat on the market, after using every other cheat. This is by far the most advanced/legit looking aimbot out there, no other cheats are worth buying tbh. you wont be disappointed

Men i tried inte*w*bz , a*mw*re , Unity hack , x22 (dont judge me xD) , a one more i forget All multiple vac banned . And already 1 year im using League Cheat and 0 vac , 0 face it , 1 cevo ( but its my fault.. not the cheat )
And the aimbot ... <33333 i have a legit account and never people told me im cheating even if i have 60 kills , cause the aimbot its perfect .
But i dont know why people trash talking jimster ... just talk to him and you will see how smart he is , he knows whats he is doing
They are just jealous

proxy.php

Lets the war beggin
LC is bullshit, paste copy and detected a few times
Lmao scumlord fumin and his poison ivy trojans.

What actually happened was he asked me to take a look at a project, and he infused it with a source stealing program.
Organner never hacked anyone, they never cracked my cheats and I never "tried and failed" to crack his free VACation bullshit.

98% of the "stolen code" was free source code which was completely unmodified since i used to collect all the source codes to study how everyone else coded so that I could make sure my products weren't using similar methods.

Suggest a war one more time and you will be perma banned from this forum.

Dont listen P7 admins. They are telling everyone about their undetection around 2 years but in this year they were detected 2 times (first time april second time in june). I dont know what was detected first time but while i was trial on their website for 5 days at the end of june and somebody sent their cheat to VALVE many ppl got VAC banned. GG They are scumproject nothing else

Dont listen P7 admins. They are telling everyone about their undetection around 2 years but in this year they were detected 2 times (first time april second time in june). I dont know what was detected first time but while i was trial on their website for 5 days at the end of june and somebody sent their cheat to VALVE many ppl got VAC banned. GG They are scumproject nothing else
Many people do that. They either call their cheat undetected for X years even tho it's been detected serveral times, or simply they just change the name of their cheat so everything looks just fine.

Sorry, but its a lie. Im with him since october last year and they not get VACed. His only detection was on CEVO and he doesnt support CEVO anymore
Nice scam info. I know for a fact it was detected, just like it always was in the past.

Sent from my HTC 10 on Sprint