is there actually any propper leaguecheat out? I mean, like at least 1? Cuz.... Non faceit AC, non EAC or either wire... its so weird. Of course i mean at open userbase

I'm not quite sure what do you mean.

League Multi supports GC now. CEVO/Gif update will be added soon. Then Jimster will focus on Beta.
Find me at least 30 customers for ESL and J480 will update ESL.
Jimster dropped ESL support due no one plays this now days.

Who uses GC in europe? Thats pretty much just the brazilians.

Its kinda sad that jim prefers all NA/SA over europe. Im talkin about anti cheats actually used on european leagues. E.g. EAC, fAC, ESEA etc.

I thought jimster would be focused on beta only to release the Pro version finally? New cs is about to come out this year... not sure if its worth the effort to create a hack that will be viable for like 2 month's. But at this point, there is no useable hack to european leagues. Right? Am i wrong? Except private based hacks ofc.

Who uses GC in europe? Thats pretty much just the brazilians.

Its kinda sad that jim prefers all NA/SA over europe. Im talkin about anti cheats actually used on european leagues. E.g. EAC, fAC, ESEA etc.

I thought jimster would be focused on beta only to release the Pro version finally? New cs is about to come out this year... not sure if its worth the effort to create a hack that will be viable for like 2 month's. But at this point, there is no useable hack to european leagues. Right? Am i wrong? Except private based hacks ofc.
We are talking about money. GC bypass was more easier to do than FaceIT AC.
@Jimster480

Keep in mind all developed bypass methods will be used on Source 2 + other games like Rust (EAC) ;)

Its kinda sad that jim prefers all NA/SA over europe.

GC was released first because was easier to do and is a new market for him. We will be the only provider whit bypass for EAC FaceIT AC and GC when it's ready.

And he is not angry whit you. He is just telling you that ask for another provider hacks is against ToS.

U were so relaxed a couple of days ago. Doesnt make to much sense.
In last 4 days at least 3-4 people got scammed at forums by magic "FACEIT CODER" for 300$ so any attempts for silent sneaky beaky ads or asks for different coders/p2c = instant action from our side.

Quick scenario:

-You are creating thread, inside thread you are saying but not directly that you are looking for FaceIT hack.

-12y old scammer buying sub at LC and telling you that he found "AMAZING SKILLED CODER" and he's doing FaceIT hacks for 300$ ONLY and fuck Jimster he doesn't know how to code.

-For some reason you are believe this kid + unknown coder and you put deposit 150$ or so..

-Two days later he removes you from steam/skype whatever.

GG? He wasted 25$ for LC sub and he gain 125$? EZ? :doge: