thomas1234w

Master Guardian
CSGO Pro League
Jun 25, 2018
Hello I'm looking into LC right now and everything is looking good I realise that I wont be able to get into LC 3.0 as of yet but I'm wondering on the League mode does it bypass ESEA client side? I see mentions of Faceit, ESL, EAC and many more but no mention of ESEA anywhere?

Thanks a lot and I'll probably be looking to buy this cheat in the near future!

Hello I'm looking into LC right now and everything is looking good I realise that I wont be able to get into LC 3.0 as of yet but I'm wondering on the League mode does it bypass ESEA client side? I see mentions of Faceit, ESL, EAC and many more but no mention of ESEA anywhere?

Please come back and ask this question again when you have 2 months usage of open software :D
Jimster supports it but privatly for 2k
Maybe if your trusted you can get it cheaper :p
As of faceit not supported rn
Eac, esportal and all the other acs mentioned require some form of trust, contract and ability to apply for beta badge.

If you want a cheat for ESEA you would need like a lot of money. Only to undetect the anticheat is $2000 and $400 for aimbot. You will need 3 months of LC and it's by yearly. *Basically if you pay $2400 you need to pay again next year same day cause it has to be updated*

Reactions: Resolved
They are real lol
Please dont try to lie to new users
If you are believing in this shit it is your business.
The truth is nobody who ordered ESEA private cheat from Jimster gets it. I know people ordered it two years ago and still waiting so please dont try to be smarter because you know nothing about it.

If you are believing in this shit it is your business.
The truth is nobody who ordered ESEA private cheat from Jimster gets it. I know people ordered it two years ago and still waiting so please dont try to be smarter because you know nothing about it.

I can't help but ask, what in the actual fuck are you doing here anyway? You keep giving Jimster money, but still spreads shit about him, are you some kind of anarchist that uses vans, think the system and gov sucks but still eats at MCdonalds from time to time? Stop talking shit about the product you use, such a pathetic way to waste your time, the moment something useful happens you'll be te first asking for slots.

I can't help but ask, what in the actual fuck are you doing here anyway? You keep giving Jimster money, but still spreads shit about him, are you some kind of anarchist that uses vans, think the system and gov sucks but still eats at MCdonalds from time to time? Stop talking shit about the product you use, such a pathetic way to waste your time, the moment something useful happens you'll be te first asking for slots.
Why are people even discussing private prices like this here?

Sent from my LG-K120 using Tapatalk

No you said there is no price list but im a pvt customer lol so.. But yeah i see what ya saying

Maybe my English is kinda trash today, what I meant really was that no one from here beside private customers (yourself) have the info on prices, for that reason, all info given from regular customers are straight out assumptions.

Reactions: kraeuterjunge
Maybe my English is kinda trash today, what I meant really was that no one from here beside private customers (yourself) have the info on prices, for that reason, all info given from regular customers are straight out assumptions.
For sure i understand, your English is fine im just shocked at some people speculating as you say and throwing stuff out there lol. Have a great day mate [emoji106]

For ESEA you must be fucking trusted user and have really big wallet :D

The only thing I am here because I bought sub before I finally realise that everything here is a bullshit and LC staff is only taking care to make money and they don't give a fuck about anything else.
Btw. Are you still making your job for free? I mean are you still slaving Jimster?
Edit by Ferre: Mate you gotta be some next level retarded to post this publicly. Idk which dumb cunt (I can take a guess) told you this but if I see more of this shit, you'll be perma banned

Last edited by a moderator:
he only thing I am here because I bought sub before I finally realise that everything here is a bullshit and LC staff is only taking care to make money and they don't give a fuck about anything else.
Btw. Are you still making your job for free? I mean are you still slaving Jimster?
Edit: And if we are talking about ESEA project, maybe Ferre will tell us how long is he waiting, huh?
Superb dumb shit.

The only thing I am here because I bought sub before I finally realise that everything here is a bullshit and LC staff is only taking care to make money and they don't give a fuck about anything else.

Oh yes, our main goal is to scam everyone and vanish, you got it right!

This is literally none of your business.

Edit: And if we are talking about ESEA project, maybe Ferre will tell us how long is he waiting, huh?

I'm pretty sure Ferre wouldn't be here if they hadn't solved that already, plus, why is that relevant to you?

Last edited by a moderator: