End of Beta-Test

backagain

Feb 27, 2017
Hello! I'm willing to buy this cheat because it's UD on some leagues, but the bypass it's only available on Closed-Beta. I would like to know if there's an ETA or something that the Beta will end and the cheat will be available to new users too.

Thanks for the attention.

Hello! I'm willing to buy this cheat because it's UD on some leagues, but the bypass it's only available on Closed-Beta. I would like to know if there's an ETA or something that the Beta will end and the cheat will be available to new users too.

Thanks for the attention.
Talked to jim and he said that some small bugs going to be fixed be for its released.

Not yet, Jimster's having some family shit but we should be getting them very soon as he probably made some builds last night.
yeah builds should be out soon jimster just has to finish dealing with his new house fix the beta section of the forms and then fix some small bugs then he will give it out to you guys

@4DHERo will there be ESP with 3.0 (EAC! Heard it is harder to support ESP with eac ) or just an aimbot RCS etc! I don't use ESP anyways as it's stupid and you get done pretty fast! only use it to get info not to clutch with haha

@4DHERo will there be ESP with 3.0 (EAC! Heard it is harder to support ESP with eac ) or just an aimbot RCS etc! I don't use ESP anyways as it's stupid and you get done pretty fast! only use it to get info not to clutch with haha
No. That'll be later. It will have ESP but not a screencleaner so you'd get caught, you can use ESP on FaceIT if you use fullscreen though.

That is a good question... afaik the Beta is not out yet.
proxy.php