GC support = EAC/FaceIT release.
LTYPE=3 is patched and you will need $50 PRO League version to play at GC.

GC support = EAC/FaceIT release.
LTYPE=3 is patched and you will need $50 PRO League version to play at GC.
really? D: i bought 3 months (6 months promotion) only looking for gc cuz jim said gc support would be part of the multi league ... and now what can be done?

and now what can be done?
Nothing, nobody knows at this point of time. Right now GC will block LTYPE=3 injection method, it means you are forced to use 3.0 bypass.
Maybe Jimster will work on new method for GC that will works different than our latest 3.0 bypass method. But that's just waste of time because everyone is waiting for universal aimbot project.

Regards,
ToX

Nothing, nobody knows at this point of time. Right now GC will block LTYPE=3 injection method, it means you are forced to use 3.0 bypass.
Maybe Jimster will work on new method for GC that will works different than our latest 3.0 bypass method. But that's just waste of time because everyone is waiting for universal aimbot project.

Regards,
ToX
alright but i don't play mm anymore and i bought only for gc if i will forced use 50$ pro version my 6 months of multi league can be converted to less days of pro version or 6 months of non-league and pay me a half of value back ? cuz without gc support will be useless for me unfortunally :/ i hope gc support for league multi cuz i love this cheat now.

This proof is coming since january 2k17 good luck with waiting(LC 3.0). EAC proof is coming since january 2k16 ;)
u mad? Kappa1 month for me is 3x more expensive than who receive in dollars and I'm not that nervous. of course i bought only for gc support and if i need to pay 50$ for that maybe it's not worth FOR ME.