Status
Not open for further replies.

rawrzz

Feb 20, 2017
Hi, from what I understand this seems to be a good cheat provider but before I buy I'd just like a few questions about the cheat answered.

Since I am quite new to the cheating scene I dont have much knowledge about vac and simliar anti-cheat systems so my questions might feel obvious for the more experienced. But my main question is really; is the css cheat still undetected ? And if so, will it stay undetected untill valve manually does a vacwave ( never?) or is it some automated process?

Secondly, does my chances on getting VACed increase with more usage or how does that work?
Again, Im not very experienced with the cheat and the VAC process but thanks in advance for replies.

Best regards

LC hasnt been detected for a long time vac is something you shouldnt even think of when using LC vac is for shitty cheats providers. and no not the much you use it the bigger the risk.

VAC works like this :
if you get flagged and i think the flags stay in the system for 3 months. and a vac wave comes you might get vacced but thats only if they know about LC or break it. which is in my opinion impossible dont event think about it as i just said. huge waves came last year nothing here but all other effected
@rawrzz so dont worry and get some HS

Reactions: rawrzz
Thanks for the fast reply!
Since css is pretty dead I wouldnt expect them to put much effort into it anymore
but basically no chance of getting VACed is nice.
Just out of curiosity, how do you get flagged?

Reactions: SCHLACHT
Just out of curiosity, how do you get flagged?
There are many ways.. It's hard to explain it if you don't have basic knowledge.
CSS = CS:GO hack. Ported with almost same amount of features.

Regards, ToX

Status
Not open for further replies.