CSGO Cheat Update 11/29/16

All values have been updated for the new update today.

Please download a new version (From the Login Updater), especially if you use Armor or entity / defuse / bomb esp.

As far as the new bones: 8=head 7=neck 6=chest 5=stomach

I will make a couple screenshots with new numbers and possibly if only a few changed I will make an "old bones" mode so that you don't have to update the bones.
But since I am sick right now I am doing minimal programming.

Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:
as @Jimster480 said, you can move the menu to anywhere you want by changing the "dispx" and "dispy" values.
I personally prefer dispx=0 and dispy=0 so the menu is on the top left corner.

as @Jimster480 said, you can move the menu to anywhere you want by changing the "dispx" and "dispy" values.
I personally prefer dispx=0 and dispy=0 so the menu is on the top left corner.
Yes I mean the default values are just where I happen to like it

Sent from my HTC 10 on Sprint

Today i see steam updated, does it safe use league cheats? or u do some updates? Sorry if my question dumb, but with last another cheats i get VAC after steam update :)

Today i see steam updated, does it safe use league cheats? or u do some updates? Sorry if my question dumb, but with last another cheats i get VAC after steam update :)

Steam doesn't have anything doing with how the cheat work, VAC or CSGO. Its just a platform for games so you be safe.
They have to update CSGO to fuck up the cheat and they can't detect the cheat with just updating atleast they would have to change their anti-cheat that I don't really is gonna happend.

Do you have more settings for rifles,pistols and smg as well? cause i really suck at playing with pistol.. I always have been :p
The config I put there has everything you'd need for pistols smgs etc.

I know I will probably annoy jimster if I ask but I would like to know when to expect esl and eac proofings.

I know I will probably annoy jimster if I ask but I would like to know when to expect esl and eac proofings.
Jimster is hoping to release it before Christmas, but he's also currently doing other things in relation to the suggestions people have requested.

The config I put there has everything you'd need for pistols smgs etc.
I can't find it Aaron? So i have to set those awp settings to all my other rifle/pistol/smg settings?

I can't find it Aaron? So i have to set those awp settings to all my other rifle/pistol/smg settings?
I hyperlinked the post I made, clicking it takes you to the settings page where you can see my entire config.

I hyperlinked the post I made, clicking it takes you to the settings page where you can see my entire config.
Finally found it.. but i dont know how to change the bones cause i dont get that update..

Finally found it.. but i dont know how to change the bones cause i dont get that update..
Before the update:
6 = Head
5 = Neck

After the update:
8 = Head
7 = Neck
2 = right side of head

sorry im still fucking shit noob.. i need to know how to download " THE NEW UPDATER " ... im finding untill now i cant get

Before the update:
6 = Head
5 = Neck

After the update:
8 = Head
7 = Neck
2 = right side of head
tox or someone said that you shouldnt use bone=2 because its working only for one side (at least i saw it yesterday anywhere)