Cheats or not. You decide ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.
if u guys really think that he is cheating u dont know nothing about game sense
i am playing legit like him its not that hard if u played alot of cs in the past
And how did you come to that conclusion?
Genuinely curious about your opinion.

For my case, one red flag is how he’s able to bhop his first jump all the time, in an MM match too with 64 tick. That to me is already a sign of script/macro.
His style isn’t “gamesense”. He’s purposefully playing slow when there’s someone around him, whilst at the same time not checking any corners if there’s no one around.

But that’s alright, that’s why i put the poll there ^^

Pleass tell me this is a joke.
I am playing on lvl 10 faceit and rank s on esea without cheats and i am playing better then him and my bhop lvl is on another lvl then most the guys playing csgo.
Yes. Rank S & Faceit lvl10 has graced our forum his presence, let us bow down to him.

Dude i am not checking ether any corners, if u have the reaction time and Mouse muscle u dont need to check all corners.
Yes, because any players don’t check corners too, instead they require perfect flicks and gamesense to play.

Please, either tell us you’re a troll, or you’re genuinely one of the most delusional/autistic guy I’ve seen on the forum yet.

Played CS for 18 years? More like you’re 12 and have to input that you’re “pro”, which is obviously why you’re using LC right? ESEA and Faceit God? Bitch please, wake up you delusional cuck.

After playing cs until 2000 so i have 18 years experience only cs, i know everything about counter strike if i watch a player i can tell u within 20 secound to 30 mins if he is playing with cheats or he is just a good player. I am bhoping until cs and the most servers where 60 - 100 tickrate its no problem to bhop like that.
He is not using any scripts or macros u can see it if u bhoped alot in your life.
His style isnt gamesense, are u joking me ? ( just that u writet that to me calls everything to me ) .
Dude i am not checking ether any corners, if u have the reaction time and Mouse muscle u dont need to check all corners.
i cant tell u why he is legit i just see it with my knowledge and reaction time that he has good knowledge of cs. His mouse movements are great not the best but good for playing mm. I am playing on lvl 10 faceit and rank s on esea without cheats and i am playing better then him and my bhop lvl is on another lvl then most the guys playing csgo. If u think he is cheating i am sorry but u are wrong there are much more better players out there which crazy game sense.
I am playing 2 times a month with cheats just for fun, i can tell u that he is legit 100 %. Watch more pro gamers and u will see.
I beat you 20 years since cs 1.6 :D but seriously 6 years cs 1.6 and 3 years cs go :(

[Edit: Did you just delete your comment because you know you’ve been caught lying? Too bad our quotes save your comment. Nice try though ^^]

first of all u dont know me secound of all u never saw me playing third of all i dont care about u actually.
Nice try to save face.

A quick browse in the ESEA forum shows that there’s 2 Austrian players currently in Rank S.

BLACKE4GLE and chrissK
Neither of them have shit english, and so you’re lying about the ESEA part.

But you know, who gives a shit about that? I’ve seen tons of people thinking they can simply fake being in Rank S, delusional retards.

Please, stop trying to reply, you’re not even making sense anymore.

Reactions: spy0x
After playing cs until 2000 so i have 18 years experience only cs, i know everything about counter strike if i watch a player i can tell u within 20 secound to 30 mins if he is playing with cheats or he is just a good player. I am bhoping until cs and the most servers where 60 - 100 tickrate its no problem to bhop like that.
He is not using any scripts or macros u can see it if u bhoped alot in your life.
His style isnt gamesense, are u joking me ? ( just that u writet that to me calls everything to me ) .
i cant tell u why he is legit i just see it with my knowledge and reaction time that he has good knowledge of cs. His mouse movements are great not the best but good for playing mm. I am playing on lvl 10 faceit and rank s on esea without cheats and i am playing better then him and my bhop lvl is on another lvl then most the guys playing csgo. If u think he is cheating i am sorry but u are wrong there are much more better players out there which crazy game sense.
I am playing 2 times a month with cheats just for fun, i can tell u that he is legit 100 %. Watch more pro gamers and u will see.

I understand you feel the need to tell everyone that you're lvl 10 on faceit and rank S on esea which you're probably not let's be honest here. Also let's just point out how LC has a lot of former pros and semi pros here on the forums that have been and are on a higher level than you we also have people that are upcoming semi pros and actual pros.

The part about not checking corners is just weird, why would you not. Check them? This only limits your ability and having to rely on pure flicks is probably the worst style

And for the last little thing you're obviously not the best at cs mentioning how you used to bhop on other cs games in 64 tick, you do know that CSGO is different in the bhoping right? In CSGO we have a max speed which we never had in 1.6 and source which means it's 10x harder to bhop as you don't only need to hit the hops which is a 50/50 chance you also need to time them to not go over the 300 limit where the game would force you to go down in speed dramatically

I honestly hope you're a "troll" or just messing about because this was one of the most delusional posts I've read.

Reactions: Edwin
first of all i am from italy secound of all i live only in austria
I don’t know if you got our messages in our previous comments, but we clearly don’t care about your lies.

Peace ^^

first of all i am from italy secound of all i live only in austria. u guys are toxic cs players like everyone just let us forget cause its bullshit to talk about it, cause u dont know me anyway

Ok so from what I can find there's no one from Italy in esea rank S at the moment you're making it worse my guy

Im so sad that im to late for the comments :(

Sadly he's deleting his comments and lies you're to late to the party

i was talking about faceit u guys are really toxic i was making a thread and u guys have only negative comments wtf are u guys problems then dont make a fucking post if u are against comments wtf

Okay so let's just finish this of. No you where not talking about faceit, as your comment was your own defense against the lie that you're in esea rank S. Second of all sure we might be toxic. BUT the reason you're going defensive is because YOU got chaught in a lie, you're trying to delete comments to save your face. And calling us toxic really? If I don't remember incorrectly you're the one that said "you're just a try hard cheater" as well as all the other comments you've deleted. Admit your lie and accept you got chaught people here at LC aren't as dumb as on other forums.

I believe we’ve drifted off topic.

And there’s no point trying to sustain a friendly discussion when someone’s actively shitstirring.

Perhaps a moderator could lock this thread? I don’t want to be notified by uneducated and crass posts.

and third of do u really i am so stupid and put my a austrian or italien flag in my esea account so u i will get banned for being at leaguecheats...
go to school again pls
i am not using any flags of my countries ofc just look how small austria is u can find me easy

The problem with this statement is that ESEA would have chaught you long ago if this was the case. There's a thing called IP address where we can see from what country you're from this would mean you wouldn't be able to put another flag and even if you did you would easily be called out for this by both players and ESEA.

Trazzer we can easily just put this behind us but you have to understand that no one will give you respect for lying. It will only ruin you in the end. We're not trying to hate on you we're calling you out in the lies that you've told.

i really dont care what people think about me on this forum anyway i am playing with really much people here on lc forum on my faceit and esea u can talk what u want but at the end u will never know me, or what level i am on it makes no sense anyway to talk about it. Cause u dont me or my friends i am playing with and u will never will see my faceit or esea ether idgaf i hope u guys have a great day to continue trying to destroy people days. enjoy your day
Greetings Trazzer

i really dont care what people think about me on this forum anyway i am playing with really much people here on lc forum on my faceit and esea u can talk what u want but at the end u will never know me, or what level i am on it makes no sense anyway to talk about it cause people suck
6F962C23-68B5-4E76-873F-C449FFDEBB8D.jpeg

Nice of you to remind all of us that we’re cheating, whilst you’re logged onto a cheats forum.

yea but there 1000 out there across the world u will never find me...
--- (EDIT: Please use the edit button) ---
View attachment 4676

Nice of you to remind all of us that we’re cheating, whilst you’re logged onto a cheats forum.
wow what a great found i hope u enjoy your day !
--- (EDIT: Please use the edit button) ---
this was my last thread on this forum hope u guys have a great day haha

Status
Not open for further replies.