Cheats or not. You decide ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Edwin

Well-Known LC Member
Eligible for Pro League Beta
May 22, 2017

There’s this youtuber called “Timeisbutawindow”. He’s retarded, but he does overwatch cases. This time he thinks the suspect is a pro. What do you think ^^

In my opinion, he has walls; bhop script; aimbot, the whole shebang.

; ) have fun

Reactions: Sui7
3:50 is enough for me, the bhoping and confidence this guy has reminds me of the confidence you get from cheating, jumping around and very inpatient. The recoil control on the mp9 is also very good for such a weapon I don't know a single person that trains the recoil for mp9. If he is cheating though he's not some a*mw*re user probably using some real cheats:rolleyes:

3:50 is enough for me, the bhoping and confidence this guy has reminds me of the confidence you get from cheating, jumping around and very inpatient. The recoil control on the mp9 is also very good for such a weapon I don't know a single person that trains the recoil for mp9. If he is cheating though he's not some a*mw*re user probably using some real cheats:rolleyes:
I am god on mp9 without cheats :D

There’s this youtuber called “Timeisbutawindow”. He’s retarded, but he does overwatch cases. This time he thinks the suspect is a pro. What do you think ^^

; ) have fun

Gotta admit
Great movement :p
Probs cheating
If he is cheating hes probs only scripting and walling

worst aimbot, it's not even in the settings, the coder has problems with mathematics

Last edited:
Gotta admit
Great movement :p
Probs cheating
If he is cheating hes probs only scripting and walling
I think the bhop script is fucking obvious, but maybe he has this “edge-jump” hack that helped the Mirage Window-to-short jump? @Sui7

I think the bhop script is fucking obvious, but maybe he has this “edge-jump” hack that helped the Mirage Window-to-short jump? @Sui7

Yeah cheats like a*mw*re has had this before as well as many other p2c. It basically jumps at the exact moment you go of the edge making it so you can do hard jumps way easier this could of course not be the case here.

; ) have fun

def cheating, i can see the stiffness in his aimbot from having a high aimtime

The key to look like a professional is exactly the movement, but he is cheating 100%

I’d need to see the video but everything in Greece is fuckin poor

E: Seen intro, does actually seem like me

mfw every LC sub from greece leaves.
I mean internet wise. Hotel is 94 Ping, 6.03 down & 0.33 up, shared between what looks like 96 devices (admin panel is admin admin)

The fact that the guy who made the video can't see that the suspect is cheating is honestly laughable.

if u guys really think that he is cheating u dont know nothing about game sense
i am playing legit like him its not that hard if u played alot of cs in the past

Status
Not open for further replies.