cheat with skins

jesuschrist

Gold Nova II
Eligible for Pro League Beta
Oct 11, 2015
Hello!

Would be fun to know if someone like me cheat with any knife/wep skin. Post some screenshots beneath if you want to share! :)

I myself is currently playing with this bad boy! This should probably show how much I trust Jimster! 20190814091734_1.jpg

Not as big penis as mr dlore cheater
and the guy who used to have an 8k inv with LC but ye pretty nice flex

Not as big penis as mr dlore cheater
and the guy who used to have an 8k inv with LC but ye pretty nice flex
Thx bro!:) Yes, i'm not saying i've got the most expensive inventory, but a decent one! Please share if you also cheat with skins.

Haha.. I cheat with maybe a $150 inventory max. I'm always willing to risk a ban or an account, but not so much additional skins/money for nothing. At least you're minimizing the risk with the appropriate cheat.

I mean not everyone are poor, some people can afford it so they dont really care i guess if they loose it. But its also about the trust!

i use this inventory:

Attachments

• 542CA31F-FEB4-4A65-83EA-E68705A388EA.png
    542CA31F-FEB4-4A65-83EA-E68705A388EA.png
    723.2 KB · Views: 180
had like a 17k inv at one point, yet didn't have the balls to cheat on that account *my main account* cashed everything out last December. I must say u got balls

Last edited:
yes i did previously but sold them now i bought a private cheat from Jim again. So when i buy my skins back i will post ;)

yes i did previously but sold them now i bought a private cheat from Jim again. So when i buy my skins back i will post ;)
How much did you buy ur priv first? i cashed out mine awhile ago I have 6k in my paypal the other 8k i put in my bank bc college, getting my own car, shit like that but yeah ive been using lc for awhile and id like to get a private, one with aimbot/rcs features same as multi league but a bit more protection, also depending on the price maybe I can get it to bypass faceit aswell? ty! just asking this bc its stupid to play with skins if u dont have a priv, especially expensive ones

How much did you buy ur priv first? i cashed out mine awhile ago I have 6k in my paypal the other 8k i put in my bank bc college, getting my own car, shit like that but yeah ive been using lc for awhile and id like to get a private, one with aimbot/rcs features same as multi league but a bit more protection, also depending on the price maybe I can get it to bypass faceit aswell? ty! just asking this bc its stupid to play with skins if u dont have a priv, especially expensive ones
hey bud hows it going, i wont answer any questions regarding pvt. doesnt matter what i paid, are u gonna match it right now? if not dont ask me. What i can tell you is whatever you want, and i mean anything, speak to jim. if he agrees you're on if he says no, stick to multi. BUT ITS WORTH IT, <3

Sorry if this bring alot a messages Jim XD :)<3