CEVO support :|

VAULT1909

LE
Eligible for Pro League Beta
Jun 12, 2017
Wasnt sure where to post this, but im honestly not too sure atm. So, on AC status, it says CEVO and gfinity are "under maintenance", does that mean they're completely unsupported, or not completely supported? Cause I messaged jimster, and he said this:
proxy.php

proxy.php
So, if i buy LC league for $35, will i be able to use the cheat on CEVO and gfinity or not? Cause rn i'm not very sure.

Currently, you can, but idk the instructions nor recommend it since retards got banned due to it involving to read.

Currently, you can, but idk the instructions nor recommend it since retards got banned due to it involving to read.
is there gonna be anything on it soon? cause for $35 and no actual league support really it's quite pricey. Surely you could just inject >> open cevo client >> join game?

is there gonna be anything on it soon? cause for $35 and no actual league support really it's quite pricey. Surely you could just inject >> open cevo client >> join game?
We've been testing and nobody really has been banned with the instructions made for it (as long as you read and do everything properly). It shouldn't be a long wait.

We've been testing and nobody really has been banned with the instructions made for it (as long as you read and do everything properly). It shouldn't be a long wait.
Probably after Hurricane J480 will add support for Gif/CEVO.

Regards, ToX