Can i have my money back?

ezpzk2k

Jul 18, 2017
I feel extremely unconfortable sending a picture of my id to some shady cheating site, like wtf? Why do i need that for, also you take money before saying anywhere that you need a picture of the id? This is fucking shady

LEAGUE CHEATS are a real business company, we pay taxes and we oficialy exist on USA (not like other providers) .
check for business: https://www.corporationwiki.com/p/2gfbjh/league-cheats-llc
We ask governament ID to prevent cloned credit cards, because we dont want this kind of people on our website.
you can trust on US and send it, all your data gonna keep private and we dont will sell or use it.

hope i can make things more clear for you.

but if you want your money back and feel uncofortable about sending ur ID, plese open a support ticket.
Best regards

I feel extremely unconfortable sending a picture of my id to some shady cheating site, like wtf? Why do i need that for, also you take money before saying anywhere that you need a picture of the id? This is fucking shady
only jimster (owner of lc) can see your id soo you dont have to worry about that m8

But how do i know that for sure? I mean you cant deny when i say that this is a shady site, its not the most legit thing ever. So you should be able to see how i wouldn't want to give away my id.

But how do i know that for sure? I mean you cant deny when i say that this is a shady site, its not the most legit thing ever. So you should be able to see how i wouldn't want to give away my id.
send support ticket , expain everythink and you will get your money back

Yes, you can have your money back if you don't want to provide your ID picture, there's no problem all you need to do is open a ticket. You only can't ask for a refund after the whole process and you get your VIP.

Closed.