Bout the Activation

daniels44

Silver Elite Master
Eligible for Pro League Beta
Jul 27, 2016
This is obviously not the first time im buying the cheat, but my question is: When I bought the cheat 2hours ago, and I put my FORUM username and login in that stuff, does it mean I dont have to wait for Activation only for VIP Sync yes?

This is obviously not the first time im buying the cheat, but my question is: When I bought the cheat 2hours ago, and I put my FORUM username and login in that stuff, does it mean I dont have to wait for Activation only for VIP Sync yes?

If they have not changed it since I resubbed you should put "resub authname" but I think it should work as always wait 24 hours you don't have to re sync but it does not hurt to try just to be on the safe side.

@daniels44 Activation= Vip Sync pretty mutch. You have to wait maximum 24 hrs to get you access to forum and cheat.

I understand that yes, but when you buy the cheat it said, if you put your forum username and password in there, that possibly means the activation will take up to 4hours, I can wait I was just asking, cause I think if I do that, I have to wait only for the VIP Sync cause no EMAILS have yet been recieved in my gmail.

I understand that yes, but when you buy the cheat it said, if you put your forum username and password in there, that possibly means the activation will take up to 4hours, I can wait I was just asking, cause I think if I do that, I have to wait only for the VIP Sync cause no EMAILS have yet been recieved in my gmail.

Never heard about that honestly... : D

Last edited:
It says that usually it take up to few hours but it's only when J480 is around and doing activations not coding stuff.

Where is the J480 from? Cause It might take a while if he is from America, but as I said, yo boi has time.

If you sub first time you have to link your account if you resub - authname you must wait for vip sync.

USA, yes.

Yeah, im resubbing I just entered my Forum Login and Password as the authname like last time so ye :D, ty for answers

Edit: Can someone answer this? Do I wait for VIP SYNC now since my auth is leaked to forum since last time I bought, and I havent recieved any emails, so all I have to do is wait for VIP SYNC now yes?

Last edited:
All the staff. Even the helpers.

How long do you think It might take? Im not inpatient but as far as I know only Activation process can go to 24hrs, but im Activated since my auth is same as forum name n stuff, cause im resubbing, all I need to do is wait for VIP SYNC, but isnt vip sync like like ma 6hrs? Cuz im waitin for like 13hrs, just askin cuz i havent been here for a while

Reactions: SantaS
How long do you think It might take? Im not inpatient but as far as I know only Activation process can go to 24hrs, but im Activated since my auth is same as forum name n stuff, cause im resubbing, all I need to do is wait for VIP SYNC, but isnt vip sync like like ma 6hrs? Cuz im waitin for like 13hrs, just askin cuz i havent been here for a while

Vip sync is made when someone has time to do it.

Reactions: daniels44
Synced.
Added daniels44 to VIP