Bought the hack

I answer your question in the chat, but i'll post it here as well.
Csgo updated yesterday and it changed some stuff. Hyperaim is working on it and he's expecting to take a few days. Be patient.

idxsky said:
I answer your question in the chat, but i'll post it here as well.
Csgo updated yesterday and it changed some stuff. Hyperaim is working on it and he's expecting to take a few days. Be patient.

Okay thanks brotha, does that mean my Time start when the hack is working again :)?

I am not a moderator, so i don't have any inside knowledge how that works, however i think that will be the case. Anyway nothing like sending a PM asking hyperaim.

Yeah, your sub time will start once the hacks are updated. Since you bought while the cheats are down, I will also extend the week to 10 days.

I was busy last night and just woke up, but I will start disassembling csgo in a few hours.

I don't know when I will be done, and I don't really like making ETAs, but I'm aiming to HOPEFULLY have the cheats updated within 2 days.

edit: pushing update to server now. Even though I updated way earlier than I thought i'd be able to, I will stay true to my word and give 10 days sub time.