Whosdaiz

Jan 31, 2017
hi im looking into buying a cheat to use on my main account. i have heard a lot about the quality of lc and was just wondering if anyone can tell me if the cheat has been detected before and how long ago and how often

thanks in advance

@Whosdaiz

Last detection of Leaguecheats
-March 2015:
Valve started detecting Themida packed DLLs, the cheat itself without the Themida packing wasn't even detected which Jimster originally thought it was until users who were on older builds before Themida packing came and said they weren't banned, so when Jim tested without Themida packaging it wasn't banning; hence how only 1/3 users were banned.
The cheat came out October 2012.

im noob and dont understand themida packed dlls. i know what dlls are etc but no themida packed ones also is the detection in 2015 the only detection
--- Double-post Merged (Please used the edit button) ---
also would you trust cheating with lc on your main

if not cheating then what is it haha i used platinum cheats before now but my sub ran out before i renew and lost my slot just curios about lc as i heard it was the best but it isnt private or is slot based so worried about detection rate etc

im noob and dont understand themida packed dlls. i know what dlls are etc but no themida packed ones also is the detection in 2015 the only detection
--- Double-post Merged (Please used the edit button) ---
also would you trust cheating with lc on your main

I really have to read those things? NotLikeThis

I don't know on what you're used to, but LC has never been detected since 2015, @ToX use his main that have more than $6,000 on his inventory and he promotes LeagueCheats on his own profile.

Do you need more proof yet?

i read up on themida so the only detection was due to packing dlls with themida but apart from that no detections have occurred right
Basically Themida is just anti-tampering for DLLS essentially. As for detections, our last was March 2015. No VACs since then have occurred, although I'm certain Plat were undetected for like, a year and a half? Then VAC'd twice in 2017..