ARE U MAD WITH JIMSTER DELAY? CHECK THIS

panzer

Well-Known LC Member
Eligible for Pro League Beta
Jan 3, 2017
After three months researching for league hacks, ive found only scams and people who cant code :p

ive talked with a lot of coders, and no one can code a league hack on this days.....

or u can pay 15K to get banned XD

YEAH, WE ARE BETTING EVERY PROVIDER
proofs?

proxy.php

Reactions: knox.ini
in my research i found two guys that "can code"

1° was 3k euro
2° 1,5k Dolar

i prefer Jim <3

I dont mind the wait, I dont play leagues or FaceIT now anyways, just reking people in mm's. :)

Tbh i can w8 and renev my sub every month cuz i know that this delay will "pay out"

After three months researching for league hacks, ive found only scams and people who cant code :p

ive talked with a lot of coders, and no one can code a league hack on this days.....

or u can pay 15K to get banned XD

YEAH, WE ARE BETTING EVERY PROVIDER
proofs?

proxy.php
LMAO I got it for 500$ xDD

15k?? Theese "public" cheat coders are just using their fame to sell cheats at an overprice for people who don't know anyone to buy from, so they go look up these people and find these coders who do interviews and stuff. Its just marketing. There is absoloutly no way hes cheat is worth 15 k lol FailFish(especially when you consider his cheats has been detected in the pastNotLikeThis)

15k?? Theese "public" cheat coders are just using their fame to sell cheats at an overprice for people who don't know anyone to buy from, so they go look up these people and find these coders who do interviews and stuff. Its just marketing. There is absoloutly no way hes cheat is worth 15 k lol FailFish(especially when you consider his cheats has been detected in the pastNotLikeThis)
Is fake bro :D