Almost 30 Days LC

Singularity

Gold Nova I
Eligible for Pro League Beta
May 5, 2017
Hello Everyone,

so i just get the Simple Version of LC since i only want "WH" for Pracc.

so first of all i wanna say "thank you" to "LC" to provide a "Safe" Cheat as far as it is.

1. - I used the Cheat on 2 of my Smurfs, both are Global with Steam Guard , i did couple of things,
so well, without Cheating i do 30 - 40 Kills on GE Rank which is no problem for me especialy on DD2,

i did on One of my Smurfs (only with wh) , 50 - 60Kills almost 1 Month Ago and im not Banned (i did not play obv. just most of the time Holding Angles and when they came around the corner, hs or awp shoot.)

im not Banned yet and i think i wont get Banned since LC looks Safe, (my record without hacks is 67kills so im not scared about).

2. - with the Second Smurf i used the Other Types of WH which are a bit "irritating" since you can set the settings to see the enemys all the time through the wall so i was wondering if anyone can explain me "for what" is that function, it will look more obv. with this kind of settings since you wont always know if hes behind or infront of the wall/door/Bucket or whatever.

3. - the "WH" type where you see an Quadrat as the enemy looks kinda good, my Idea would be a "WH" where you see the enemy Body through the wall yes but in Dynamic settings(means: http://c4d.cn/help/r17/US/pics/002130.jpg , just in Blue) so you can see if hes behind the wall or not and you will have a much easyer way to find the Head of the Enemy).

my Review is kinda small i know since i only used "WH" on smurfs to test if its realy safe (i dont wanna get banned on my Main Acc since i have Years playtime on it).

i would love to Apply to LC 3.0 , i dont know if i will be taken for it, would love to use WH on EAC Servers since its the League where im Playing at, i will always be scared to get banned i think but not about to be "obv" , just about that the Cheat doesnt get leaked so i get Insta Bann.

Well, the review is kinda short, will try out the Aimbot with Legit Setting as soon as i can,

Keep the Work up!

EDIT: Sry for my bad English :3

Great review!

2. - with the Second Smurf i used the Other Types of WH which are a bit "irritating" since you can set the settings to see the enemys all the time through the wall so i was wondering if anyone can explain me "for what" is that function, it will look more obv. with this kind of settings since you wont always know if hes behind or infront of the wall/door/Bucket or whatever.
Wall=0?

would love to use WH on EAC Servers since its the League where im Playing at
Im sorry, but im pretty sure wallhack will not be supported since they take 64bit screenshots. What you can do to know where the enemy is is to use another method, if you want to know the method pm me:) (With this method there is a small chance of you getting banned)

Great review!

Wall=0?

Im sorry, but im pretty sure wallhack will not be supported since they take 64bit screenshots. What you can do to know where the enemy is is to use another method, if you want to know the method pm me:) (With this method there is a small chance of you getting banned)

uhm wallhack will not be supported? :S

Well if "becouse of wallhack" they can detekt the cheat, i prefer the cheat without wh x),

Emm no thanks for your offer since i dont wanna get banned on my Main Account, its to much worth since my Career will end as well,
thanks anyway for the offer

Great review!

Wall=0?

Great Review I love LC!