Oct 15, 2017
Can the aimbot and RCS be used together, at the same time, without any conflict between the two. For instance, midway through a spray, the aimbot messing with your shot.

Also, is the aimbot slower than legit aim at all? I'm considering buying the cheat, but I'm in doubt as to whether the aimbot will slow down my shot at all.

Everything is fully customizable for your personal needs. Our features work hand in hand to make you look even more talented if you already got good aim/movement so dont worry about that the aimbot could mess anything up, it will not 100% ;)

Yeah, that’s the first thing that came in my mind too. I was performing better without cheats, but after configuring it, 40 frags easy.

You have 4 recoil options

• RecoilType - Controls if recoil is always on or only when using Aimbot.
Value range = 0-5
0 = Recoil Compensation disabled
3 = Enabled only whie using the Aimbot, compensates for 100% of Y axis, 75% of X axis
4 = Enabled only while using Aimbot, Makes RecoilY and RecoilX visible in the menu and can be manually customized
5 = Standalone RCS, Recoil Compensation Enabled when the RecoilKey is pressed, makes RecoilY and RecoilX visible in the menu and can be manually customized