aimbot and matchmaking status

cakekid

May 21, 2017
1. i read on the purchase page you offer purchasable configs. does this mean the aimbot is difficult to configure for a new user or all users? this isn't my first time closet cheating but i am curious.

2. this may be a given, but this cheat is secure on vac and matchmaking sided anti-cheat?

i only plan on matchmaking. no league play.

thank you.

1 ) Its a little bit harder than other providers, but once it set, its a whole new world.

2) yes, its very secure. also, if you play legit you dont need to be worried about overwatch...

if you need help to config, feel free to contact me :)

if u have some more questions feel free to ask

1. i read on the purchase page you offer purchasable configs. does this mean the aimbot is difficult to configure for a new user or all users? this isn't my first time closet cheating but i am curious.

2. this may be a given, but this cheat is secure on vac and matchmaking sided anti-cheat?

thank you.
1) aimbot is difficult to configure, you can purchase a $90 pro set up if you really need to but it's $90. Wouldn't recommend buying other configs since they are too expensive and you could of built it in like 10 seconds. Play with the settings and after like 3 days you will have 'ok' settings then after like 3 months you will have good settings.

1) As the people above Said aimbot is pretty hard to get as legit as possible. I have bought PRO set up by ToX and he explain and tell you much about the cheat, so if you want good legit settings + some more experience i would recommend buying one. Otherwise you can find many good cfgs on forum and threads how to build your own cfg (remeber that you have to think about multicore off, res etc when you doing cfg)
I still have much to learn but i keep getting better.

2) I Would say its really safe and i got a feeling LC team working on securing and with thinking of the custommers everyday.

multicore rendering has a negative affect on the cheat? i also read rawinput may?

If you set up everything correctly it will work no matter what. Even with multicore on but aimbot will be a little bit weaker.
And yeah you have to play with rawinput off oterwise aimbot won't work.

Yes. mainly on ESP. its recommended to turn it off

I don't know what are you talking about.

interesting. disabling raw input would take a couple days to get used to. i haven't played with it off in years. but, i'm not a visual user though. i don't believe in see outside my closet.
i also fully reviewed the FAQ (staying up late made me stupid i see FailFish )

possibly see me around in the future. thank you. bye.

interesting. disabling raw input would take a couple days to get used to. i haven't played with it off in years. but, i'm not a visual user though. i don't believe in see outside my closet.
i also fully reviewed the FAQ (staying up late made me stupid i see FailFish )

possibly see me around in the future. thank you. bye.
Youre Welcome

multicore rendering has a negative affect on the cheat? i also read rawinput may?
If you play MM or Casual, then following the instructions in the Wiki will be fine for those, they will not work on community DM but will on Community Competitive.

thank you.
well vac is a joke, so... :D

i JUST started learning c++, and bypassed vac. just by not copy pasting xD