This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

access to EAC/FACEIT AC version

enaldie

Silver II
Eligible for Pro League Beta
Feb 20, 2017
Hello,I heard that I have to use basic LC cheat for few months before getting that EAC UD version... I am going to a very important and big LAN that use EasyAntiCheat in APRIL,but I will have first LC sub in JANUARY(cannot buy now because of shit PC..)Are 2/3 months enough to get that access? And when will be full LC 3.0 released?
Sorry for bad English and thank you for answers.

The thing is you have to get yourself a reputation on the forum, be active, post messages and so.
They give acces to the well trust members and the guys who knows how to cheat and who have a working brain. Imo you should buy it now and be active on the forums

Reactions: enaldie
If LC 3.0 comes out by that time and you have your subscription for more than 2 months than you'll be fine for being able to purchase the PRO League version. You'll just have to ask for a whitelist if the LAN has no WIFI. Any other questions?

If LC 3.0 comes out by that time and you have your subscription for more than 2 months than you'll be fine for being able to purchase the PRO League version. You'll just have to ask for a whitelist if the LAN has no WIFI. Any other questions?
Yes,I do. How do I inject with mobile app?

You could use team viewer phone app and turn your monitor off and remote access this way, that's what I did with another cheat but still, the concept is still there or you can use the free trial of LogMeIn's version (the creators of hamachi)

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…