access to EAC/FACEIT AC version

enaldie

Silver II
Eligible for Pro League Beta
Feb 20, 2017
Hello,I heard that I have to use basic LC cheat for few months before getting that EAC UD version... I am going to a very important and big LAN that use EasyAntiCheat in APRIL,but I will have first LC sub in JANUARY(cannot buy now because of shit PC..)Are 2/3 months enough to get that access? And when will be full LC 3.0 released?
Sorry for bad English and thank you for answers. :D

The thing is you have to get yourself a reputation on the forum, be active, post messages and so.
They give acces to the well trust members and the guys who knows how to cheat and who have a working brain. Imo you should buy it now and be active on the forums :)

Reactions: enaldie
If LC 3.0 comes out by that time and you have your subscription for more than 2 months than you'll be fine for being able to purchase the PRO League version. You'll just have to ask for a whitelist if the LAN has no WIFI. Any other questions?

If LC 3.0 comes out by that time and you have your subscription for more than 2 months than you'll be fine for being able to purchase the PRO League version. You'll just have to ask for a whitelist if the LAN has no WIFI. Any other questions?
Yes,I do. How do I inject with mobile app?

You could use team viewer phone app and turn your monitor off and remote access this way, that's what I did with another cheat but still, the concept is still there or you can use the free trial of LogMeIn's version (the creators of hamachi)