About Faceit Please Help

dbr19877

DMG
Eligible for Pro League Beta
Nov 29, 2016
Ok so ive been asked to run the faceit client. So i come to league cheats being ive heard u guys are the best. I want to cheat on the client.

What features should i not use on the faceit client?

Also i bought the hax for 35$, is that the multi league one? Thxs ahead of time, Just waiting for activation, so stoked =P

Last edited:
@dbr19877
when you get Vip there is a big sticky thread about all the features currently safe and not safe but as of right now the esp is safe as long as you are in fullscreen because the faceit client takes screenshots of your desktop not the game so if you have the game in fullscreen you will be able to use visuals because the screenshots will come back of your desktop or just black. You can also not use triggerbot autoshoot or bhop at this moment

LC isn't even UD there 100% lol.. They haven't handed out bans yet, so idk why you would assume lc is ud there when they cant even handle CEVO lmaoooo. Also u can easily bypass the message that says that u need to use the client.

LC isn't even UD there 100% lol.. They haven't handed out bans yet, so idk why you would assume lc is ud there when they cant even handle CEVO lmaoooo. Also u can easily bypass the message that says that u need to use the client.
i dont trust experienced silver