chimichangas

Well-Known LC Member
PC
Eligible for Pro League Beta
Jun 24, 2016
Just a really fast 4k spraydown, not edited or added any music. If u want, I can do that:D
It took 3,68 sec from first shot to the last.

Last edited:
Nice one [emoji106]... would be interesting to know which kind of music you would select for those frags [emoji41]

Nice mate! Are you able to spray transfer with LC? I've never really been able to. It never locks on the second target. This was never an issue with other cheats. If you guys can do it though, obviously my settings aren't right.

If you are though, do you know what I have to fix? :p

Nice mate! Are you able to spray transfer with LC? I've never really been able to. It never locks on the second target. This was never an issue with other cheats. If you guys can do it though, obviously my settings aren't right.

With my setts I can spray transfer. I may make a detail thread about how to set up an aimbot with transfer recoil very soon:D

Nohop=0 will help to lock on the next target, but it could look sketchy in some situations.

Nohop=0 will help to lock on the next target, but it could look sketchy in some situations.
Yeah, There are some vids on the forum of people failing on that xD Where one player appears and then a 2nd just pops up and u really see the lock on both xD

Cool bro i love your actions :D!

Try always set bones 6 to your settings and rcsfov>30 with high smooth and little fov >1.75.

Nice spray

With my setts I can spray transfer. I may make a detail thread about how to set up an aimbot with transfer recoil very soon:D

Yeah, There are some vids on the forum of people failing on that xD Where one player appears and then a 2nd just pops up and u really see the lock on both xD
We are waiting for "Dynamic FoV" @Jimster480
For now you can use high fov + nohop=1