League Cheats Community Edit!

ex0dus

Silver I
Apr 9, 2017
Hey LC, some of you may or may not know that its possible that im going to become an official editor for the forums (not confirmed) but as a pre mature celebration i would like to make a community edit!!

Please only send me clips where you get A) Fast 3ks, B) Fast 4k, C) Full round ace preferably with at least a fast 3k

All i need from you guys is to privately message me with a demo like this, including the round number and ur name:
Demo Round 14-10, ex0dus

Now the reason that i ask that you privately message me is because i know a lot of people use their same alias on esea/faceit/gamersclub etc as their MM name and would like to stay hidden, so i would like to keep demos just between us where i can change the name of the kills to ur forum username (e.g. LC ex0dus, LC Jimster, LC AuHope)

Please do not be shy as i will not allow any of the demos to be shown publicly without ALL names being changed to keep the identity of the player safe.

Thanks for your time, happy gaming!

Reactions: chimichangas
some of you may or may not know that its possible that im going to become an official editor for the forums (not confirmed)
Nice! I was thinking about asking the rest of the staff if you could be an editor actually when I saw your edits :)

Hes actually rn experimenting with some shima by josh a
He is going to be working hard af through out this week. As to wether he will make the frag edit with your song choice Is quiet unlikely

Reactions: ex0dus
<--- this song
Nice! I was thinking about asking the rest of the staff if you could be an editor actually when I saw your edits :)
Ye, actually this may be the next LC Frag movie. We spoke with Jimster about it and also he made a cool meme edit and got me to send it to jimster too.
This next edit will be alot of work and he will be doing it over a week. Whereas his past edits were mearly a little display of what he can do. This next edit is going to be insane

Reactions: ex0dus and Hi<3
Hey guys, so i saw someone requesting a specific song for themself, so im willing to do this on 2 terms

1. You must send me at a minimum 5 minute of 3ks 4ks and 5ks

2. The song choice must fit with the general vibe of No Shima by Josh A as i would like it to flow smoothly

Thanks for all the kond replys as well

- ex0dus

Hes actually rn experimenting with some shima by josh a
He is going to be working hard af through out this week. As to wether he will make the frag edit with your song choice Is quiet unlikely

Alright thanks buddy thanks for the fast reply!!!

Hey guys, so i saw someone requesting a specific song for themself, so im willing to do this on 2 terms

1. You must send me at a minimum 5 minute of 3ks 4ks and 5ks

2. The song choice must fit with the general vibe of No Shima by Josh A as i would like it to flow smoothly

Thanks for all the kond replys as well

- ex0dus

Alright I'll be looking into it and I'll send you privately.