Status
Not open for further replies.

kekkked

Sep 20, 2015
Hi guys, I do not quite know who's in charge here, so I am post to forum. I have an important message and ideas.

I am the man who helped with ideas and suggestions for improvement for these cheats as p3rf0rm4 h4x (xzone-reactor) and R8 (r8cheats)
I imagine solvency ru-community.
Your goods to counter-strike 1.6 is a potentially interesting, but there are a couple of drawbacks.
What you need to add to your product was sold in the ru-community:
1. Bypass MyAC (pro base) with ru-league "fastcup.net". VERY, VERY MUST HAVE for ru-market.
2. Sound ESP (must have functions too). Simple ESP box is no longer relevant in the ru-leagues.
3. And clear screenshots a.k.a. Anti-screen.

If you can do this up to 2 october, you can be sure that my friends and I will support you and help you in sales at the sites of the Russian market.

1. This might already be possible with our Anti Screenshot system, send us a link to the download and we can investigate this.
2. May be done.
3. We already have a screenshot cleaner for most anti cheats.

I haven't had a chance to look into it yet.
The customer base for cs1.6 is small.
Sound esp isn't viable if you want the cheats to stay undetected as the sound gateway is too easy to ban for hooks.
The cheats have esp, wallhack, aimbot, crosshair, dynamic lights.
That should be enough for assistance in any league.

Sent from my HTC One M9 on Sprint using Tapatalk.

The problem is that at major tournaments set wallhack blocker. ESP and usually does not help. Are you sure that Sound ESP can lead to detect? If so, then I think you can do without it.

What about the bypass anti-cheat? When you start work?

The problem is that at major tournaments set wallhack blocker. ESP and usually does not help. Are you sure that Sound ESP can lead to detect? If so, then I think you can do without it.

What about the bypass anti-cheat? When you start work?
There will not be any Sound ESP. There is no Major Tournaments in 1.6 anymore - It's dead.
I think the cheat supports almost every AC out there for 1.6 and working on supporting those anticheats would be a waste of time as no one plays the game anymore.

Reactions: Jimster480
Aimbot is all you really need for assistance. I won't be doing much for the 1.6 cheats as there are so few players these days that per month I have like 4 subscribers.

Sent from my HTC One M9 on Sprint using Tapatalk.

I was wondering what you were hoping for when your cheat bypasses only VAC.
Nobody plays 1.6 anymore. Until recently it also bypassed a bunch of league acs. But since there are basically 0 players, why would I invest time in something with no possibility of a return?
Cevo and ESL are both dead for 1.6. I don't even know of any league that is still going on, someone showed me one a few months ago with an AC of its own but it had literally 56 players.
What could I hope to get from that? 3 subs? That's like 20-40$/mo if I spent 20 hours making the bypass... Those 3 people would have to sub for like 5 years in order for it to be worth it.
As soon as the new proofing module is finished (scheduled for Tuesday/Wednesday this coming week) I'll update the 1.6 with the same module.
But beyond that I wouldn't expect any major work unless I see a market to be had.

Sent from my Nexus 9 using Tapatalk

CS 1.6 Is dead and no one plays on leagues, only casual community servers.
Sad but true, it breaks my heart that such a beautiful game is dead. Honestly I see alot of people on community servers but the playerbase to subscriptions ratio wouldn't be worth any investment of time.

Status
Not open for further replies.