3 months with LC

robthehexor

Gold Nova I
Nov 10, 2016
I've been playing cs since 2003, yes 14 years now. Ive been cheating the entire time with cheats such as JAPS, myg0T and my favorite paid2cheat from back in the day organner.

With that said, the level customization with league cheats is far above the rest, ive been able to tailor this cheat around my game play, my aim style etc. I've played a little over 200 something matches with league cheats with a 80% win rate and have yet to be overwatched. The smoothness of this aimbot is far above any psilent garbage.

The flickshot feature is amazing in clutch situations where you need to get that 1st frag..
all in all ive become a league customer for life and have tried to turn all my friends over to league<3

Reactions: FD^GoD and ToX
I've been playing cs since 2003, yes 14 years now. Ive been cheating the entire time with cheats such as JAPS, myg0T and my favorite paid2cheat from back in the day organner.

With that said, the level customization with league cheats is far above the rest, ive been able to tailor this cheat around my game play, my aim style etc. I've played a little over 200 something matches with league cheats with a 80% win rate and have yet to be overwatched. The smoothness of this aimbot is far above any psilent garbage.

The flickshot feature is amazing in clutch situations where you need to get that 1st frag..
all in all ive become a league customer for life and have tried to turn all my friends over to league<3
JAPS was originally coded by me :)
Depends on which version you used.
I also did some rage cheat updates for myg0t under contract too.

Sent from my HTC 10 on Sprint

JAPS was originally coded by me :)
Depends on which version you used.
I also did some rage cheat updates for myg0t under contract too.

Sent from my HTC 10 on Sprint

:O what a small world lol. The good ol days of speed hacking down mid to knife all the ct's

I guess that explains why myg0t owned us all KappaPride

nice review

Very intersting review bro :)