Would like to know if LC 3.0 Is for me

Roma

Oct 14, 2017
Hello people :)
Ill start with saying i never used cheats before,
Im trying to get over 3000elo in faceit.
Im currently playing only full stacks i have over 70 win rate in last 20 matches.
My question is would it be smart for me to use LC 3.0.
I feel like if i will use the LC 3.0 I Can qualify to fplc without problems.
Now the issue is that im 18 but i do not work so how could i apply for the LC3.0?
Im very experienced CS:GO player and if i would use cheats im more than sure no one would see the difference.
Thank you !
--- (EDIT: Please use the edit button) ---
I Would need the cheat for Faceit Client.

If you're good, don't cheat, cause there's more at risk for you with your faceit stats. Not only is there a risk of faceit detection, there's also a risk of a vac detection. League has been detected twice within a year, october 2017 and may 2018, don't add yourself to the list of unsatisfied users, save yourself now, because once you start you won't be able to stop, you have to resist temptation. I'm giving up cheating after being VAC banned in both waves, and those two accounts with a big red stamp on them don't give me a good name. If you really want to cheat, I'd suggest you get a private from jimster or some other coder. Using a p2c is a big risk, security is never guaranteed, if you still want to then fine but be warned, for all you know you may be VAC banned in 6 months.

Reactions: Sarac007
You should buy a private when divedeep will work on faceit AC ,if you really want to climb up that faceit ladder.

still you can play a lot of league with LC

Lucky, jimster does the best one ( talking about private one )

Personally I would buy 3 months of normal league and not use it at all (see it as an investment), maybe even go to 6 months.

Then once Faceit bypass releases you can get access to it or you can buy a private build.

I wouldn’t risk your account if you are already aiming towards 3000 elo when you are playing legit.

Personally I would buy 3 months of normal league and not use it at all (see it as an investment), maybe even go to 6 months.

Then once Faceit bypass releases you can get access to it or you can buy a private build.

I wouldn’t risk your account if you are already aiming towards 3000 elo when you are playing legit.

You can't just buy the cheat and not use it. You have to gain ToX and jimsters trust to be able to buy a private or apply to beta.